doomrider project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
dbz_doomrider
Org Profile

Post by dbz_doomrider » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:42 pm

I'm convinced "ajew" is either:

(a) Ian (Doomrider) simply looking for extreme attention, mostly from me, and ends up laughing his ass of when he gets banned from all of my respective fan outlets (message board, chat, whatever); a "friend" that happens to live near you and be able to sign onto your AIM name, be it at your house or elsewhere? Dude, that's like trying to pull off a Nemo and failing even more badly;

or

(b) An honest-to-god total dolt that really desperately to be banned

The Doomrider project isn't dead, nor am I. Jeff (gambitt) is working on his track (the Cell Game track, the last one needed), and it's done when it's done. While we would have liked to have had this project done... I dunno... over a year ago, things came up that just prevented it from happening. Of course, the project absolutely rocks your collective socks off, and hopefully that will be noticed upon its release (or already has been if you happened to be at our panel last AWA).

Thanks to, above and beyond anyone else, all of the editors who did tracks on it still waiting to see the darn thing show up one day... ^^;;

In conclusion, that is correct... not dead... just trapped in another dimension.
I am not ajew, for the record. My spelling and demeanor should show that right off the bat. Plus, why would I want to sabotage my own project that I'm so incredibly passionate about/poured hundreds of dollars into around 8 dvd's at the time to pump out. FURTHERMORE, why would I want to try and ward off the people that have been so good to me and helped me out with the project, such as you Mike. I'm not a Nemo, I'm not going to pull a Nemo, and if you accuse me of that again I will call Ghostbusters. Thank you for your time.

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:51 pm

dbz_doomrider wrote: I'm not a Nemo, I'm not going to pull a Nemo.

:roll:
The day you and mike let that go is the day I actually die. I'm serious, I'll die cause the world is ending and I can't breath in space because of the explosion that apparently caused the world to end cause you and Mike got over it.

:roll:

[MOD22: User's question has been answered and the topic is getting personal.]
"hey... no"

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”