Org Profile

I am Canadian!

Post by Sierra Lorna » Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:21 am

Hey, I'm from Canada!

First Name: Laura
Alias: Sierra Lorna
E-mail: sierra_lorna@yahoo.ca
Web Site: http://members.shaw.ca/premonitionstudios
First AMV you ever saw (if you remember): It was an anonymous Sailor Moon video set to "Carry On". But the one that really started it all was Blue Mercury by Aluminum Studios

What do you look for most in an AMV: I like a lot of action/ good editing sync in a video as well as originality. Effort is also a big thing I look for. I'm not so much looking for a "perfect" video, more just something that is eye-catching or strikes me as "above-average".

Who(if anyone) inspired to yo create AMV's: William Millberry (Alumimum Studios)

What is your favorite type of AMV: Mostly Action/Fun, sometimes Drama/Sentimental/Artistic

On average how much time do you spend on a single video: 75-100+ hours, in about a few weeks - a few months (practically 24-7 if it's a fun project!^_^)

Do you feel that winning awards makes you a *master*: I will never consider myself a master at anything I do because as soon as I make something, I know that I can make something that is 10 times better. I will always keep trying to get better and better no matter what anyone says.

Do you see AMV's as an art form: Definately. I'm a very artsy person and I love doing this kind of thing.

Does negative feedback cause you to become less inclined to create more videos: Never. I might feel offended for a few seconds but negative opinions will always help to lead me in the right direction for future videos, and that's all I care about anyway.

Do competitions mean the world to you: I have never even seriously thought about entering a competition (not yet, anyway). I don't really know what they're like, but it would be kind of cool to win honourable mention for something I created. ^_^

It's neat knowing where all the people on this site are from. It's a cool idea of you to do this, Hakura. ^_^

Return to “General AMV”