Project Ayu-mix: D a y b r e a k (Gauging interest)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Project Ayu-mix: D a y b r e a k (Gauging interest)

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:44 pm

This is an idea I had for a long time, to make a style based editor project to the great mixes found on various Hamasaki Ayumi Singles. For those who don't know the songs released by Ayu, on every single she releases, they include abour 7-9 bonus tracks all composed of various remixed styles of some of her other songs in addition to the single release. This project is to create a video in the same style as Reflections of Style, in that editors are encouraged to edit to their style, all about effects or style of editing, and less about telling a real story, since most people can't understand Jpop lyrics anyway ;p

If this is a success, I plan to do one for more of her single releases aswell.

The single I want to start with is her Day break one, this has alot of nice remixes of diferent styles.

Heres the Mix: http://www.aunmv.com/project_ayu-mix-Daybreak.mp3

The mix is 15 mins long, and will probably be split into 1-2 min segments for each editor to edit to. If theres a particular segment you like in this mix, not longer than 2 mins, you can let me know about it, and I'll try and work as much of it into a segment of its own that you can claim.

Oh yeah, please note this mix is tentative, it may not be Final. Aka if no one seems to like a part of it and not claim it, I may edit it out of the mix if I can't find anyone to fill it.

Let me know if your interested having heard the mix ^^

EDIT:

I posted this in a new post, but also putting it here in case some of you don't see it:

Theres been some changes to the original mix, thanks to some feedback by Drangedkreationz.
I've cut down the overall length to around 10 mins (not including credits), and so there will be shorter segments available aswell for those without alot of time.

I'll post updates.

oh yes, heres the new beta of the mix:
http://www.aunmv.com/project_ayu-mix_newmix.mp3

one track was cut because a few people said it sounded a bit out of place, so If you wanted to edit to it, speak up now and I'll see about finding somewhere for it to go back in. Otherwise It'll probably stay out ;p

The last segment of the mix is for the credits. (after the silence)[/b]
Last edited by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] on Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

SnhKnives
V.I.E. 5.5
Org Profile

Post by SnhKnives » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:53 pm

I might be interested, I want to heat hte mix first tho

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:03 pm

omg omg omg my fav JPop Artist (which reminds me i need to re-buy her cd's...damn people braking into my car and taking my cd's ....atleast that have good taste though) ne way im so in if you do this im in a few others and i have 2 videos im working on but id gladly drop one of my videos if it ment me working this project....plus im in the process of learning after effects so....alright im just rambeling on now to cut this down now im just gong to say

IM IN...if it happens that is
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:29 pm

I was waiting for someone to make a MEP like this. :)
(It was either a 浜崎あゆみ or 宇多ヒカル Multi-Editor Project I was expecting to see someday.)

Sounds interesting. :idea:

If you want, I can translate the Jpop lyrics for you, seeing as maybe having somewhat of a backgroud lyrical knowledge might help a bit on the concept/editing.(?)
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:37 pm

I may be in, but my style is kinda plain...
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:34 pm

I'll have to see how the mix sounds

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:41 pm

AMVfreak wrote:
If you want, I can translate the Jpop lyrics for you, seeing as maybe having somewhat of a backgroud lyrical knowledge might help a bit on the concept/editing.(?)
There won't be a whole lot of lyrics in this mix, its more about the music than the singing. Since I'm using the remixes, alot of the voices are repetative. But be my guest if you want ^^ If we get enough interest to go with it anyway.
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:08 pm

Me

in

now

:D
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

silver_moon
Org Profile

Post by silver_moon » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:30 pm

You know... I told myself I wasn't going to do any more multi-editor projects.... but...

I really think I want to do this one. I love nearly all of Ayu's songs. I probably haven't heard most of the mixes you're going to use, but I'll listen to the mp3 when it come out then I'll finalize my decision. :wink:
ImageImage

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:02 am

Mix is posted, see first post ^^
[size=0]
Image[/size]

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”