What the heck has Phade been up to?

Phade
Site Admin
Org Profile

Post by Phade » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:15 pm

Hey Kusoyaro,

Drop me a note before you head down south and I'll see about meeting up with you. She's working on two scripts right now and is about to start editing one we shot on the honeymoon (no, not THAT kinda video... pervert... :wink: )

Phade.

Chaos Angel
Org Profile

Post by Chaos Angel » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:24 pm

Congratulations, Phade, and good luck with everything.
Fragile and Frail | Summertime

I'm not a vegetarian because I enjoy eating cute animals.

kthulhu
Org Profile

Post by kthulhu » Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:41 pm

Don't sell the site to Pepsi, Phade!
I'm out...

shinto
Org Profile

Post by shinto » Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:47 pm

good luck man!!
*Shinto*

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt like elerberries!! I fart in your general direction!" ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail~

*Sephi the red nosed bad guy.
Had a very shiny nose..*

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Sat Sep 14, 2002 4:51 pm

Phade wrote:Hey Kusoyaro,

Drop me a note before you head down south and I'll see about meeting up with you. She's working on two scripts right now and is about to start editing one we shot on the honeymoon (no, not THAT kinda video... pervert... :wink: )

Phade.
darn :( :(

:lol: :wink:
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

ZeWrestler
The Big Ragu
Org Profile

Post by ZeWrestler » Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:45 pm

hey phade,

good to hear from you. glad to hear everythings ok. good luck with the job, if that doesn't work out, u should apply for a position at my college, Montclair State University.

Good luck once again.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music~Kristian Wilson, CEO, Nintendo Gaming Corporation

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:01 am

Wow, Charlotte! That's right next to Concord, where I'm from! I can stalk you when you go visit your parents now!

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Tue Sep 24, 2002 7:18 am

(Note: I apologize for the following comments in advance)

This is so strange. I had always thought that all the AMV creators that mattered lived in California (JOKE! don't kill me!) Then again, I had to know that was wrong from the start since I'm in Japan right now :wink:
Omedetou Gozaimasu and all, but please, don't forget we exist! :D
No, I'm just playing, have "fun" with your new wife (and inlaws especially! nothing like having another set of parents to tell you what to do!)
And, btw, if the site was sold to pepsi, there might be a lot of logos and all, but ther would be tons of money poured into the site and all, it might not be such a bad thing :wink:
.....nandemonai.....
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

temaranight
Org Profile

Post by temaranight » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:05 am

:D Congrats Phade! May you have many happy years! (I'm on year 8 myself! lol) A big dance number at the wedding? :shock: Wow...Mary must be one lucky gal..... :lol: I wish ya'll the best!

Good luck on the job front as well! It's tough out there these days... And don't worry...The Golden Donut will one day become reality..*note to self..find out the meaning of that word..reality :wink: *

Return to “Site Announcements”