Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:33 pm

babyanime wrote:lol!i love that episode as well.that one had me rollin'.some memories from that episode :)
Hey everyone, im back! My computer was down for awhile..oh well..anyways on Jan 10th new ep of Inu Yasha is coming on. has anybody seen commercialds for it? i havent wacthed adult swim for a long long time so i was woundering.

Fluffyshippo91
Org Profile

Post by Fluffyshippo91 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:37 pm

I was surprised at one episode that shippo died because of naraku and then inu yasha goes and steals tensaiga from shesshomaru but it wouldnt work for inu yasha and then shesshomaru found inu yasha andsaw he was trying to bring a friend to life so shesshomaru took his sword back from Inu Yasha a got shippo back to life.
GAHEADGA wrote:CAN YOU TACHE ME TAWKAWNDOE I WANT TO CHOP BLOCKS IN HALF AND BE NINJAR

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:57 pm

Fluffyshippo91 wrote:I was surprised at one episode that shippo died because of naraku and then inu yasha goes and steals tensaiga from shesshomaru but it wouldnt work for inu yasha and then shesshomaru found inu yasha andsaw he was trying to bring a friend to life so shesshomaru took his sword back from Inu Yasha a got shippo back to life.

He does? Shippo dies?

TetsusiagaSlayer14
Org Profile

Post by TetsusiagaSlayer14 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:44 pm

Fluffyshippo91 wrote:I was surprised at one episode that shippo died because of naraku and then inu yasha goes and steals tensaiga from shesshomaru but it wouldnt work for inu yasha and then shesshomaru found inu yasha andsaw he was trying to bring a friend to life so shesshomaru took his sword back from Inu Yasha a got shippo back to life.
Sheesh, way to spoil it for the ones that dont watch fan subs... :(
It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:24 pm

That never happened. :?

mystical_z_warrior
Org Profile

Post by mystical_z_warrior » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:06 pm

My fave episode is the one called "Return to the place where we first met" (episode 48, i think). I just really liked it, especially the ending ^^

TetsusiagaSlayer14
Org Profile

Post by TetsusiagaSlayer14 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:50 pm

wow, i can tell that u must have sum obsession with inuyasha and kagome getting together
It is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:07 pm

Yukina_Raven wrote:
Indeed so, ive seen many episodes, and read the plot to the rest of them, and nowhere did it say that shippo died, lyin sack o' crap!!

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:48 pm

mystical_z_warrior wrote:My fave episode is the one called "Return to the place where we first met" (episode 48, i think). I just really liked it, especially the ending ^^

Hey everyone i was wounder if any of you would like to join my inu yasha club?

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:22 pm

Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:
Yukina_Raven wrote:
Indeed so, ive seen many episodes, and read the plot to the rest of them, and nowhere did it say that shippo died, lyin sack o' crap!!
Well, so much for getting my hopes up.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”