VCA 2005 Begins

J.Alana
Org Profile

Post by J.Alana » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:35 pm

I think that you really look at Krillin the Villin's Super Anime Polka 2004 for nomination under Best Comedy Video because even though its made with wmm2, its a hell of a video

;)
J. Alana
J&P Productions/Sakura Zuka studios

KaneDragon
Org Profile

Post by KaneDragon » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:46 pm

No way! AMV Hell all the way! :D

(Though that video is very good, too. 8-) )

paizuri
Org Profile

Post by paizuri » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:55 pm

Please note that there is an entire section devoted to pimping your favorite videos.

This thread should be used for the purpose of answering any questions about the VCAs that weren't already addressed in the initial post.

J.Alana
Org Profile

Post by J.Alana » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:14 pm

oops I thought I was in the right category

My bad
J. Alana
J&P Productions/Sakura Zuka studios

Inuyasha-Kagome-Lover
Org Profile

Post by Inuyasha-Kagome-Lover » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:15 pm

I can't wait! :lol:

Khameleon808
Org Profile

Post by Khameleon808 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:39 pm

I can't express how sad it is for me not to be able to participate once again. :( but ive seen some really good vids this year , and I wanna extend my congratulations to everyone who has worked hard this year to bring us many good vids as well as the blissfully terrible ones ;) You guys have done a great job this year. Best of luck to everyone.

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:08 am

Khameleon808 wrote:I can't express how sad it is for me not to be able to participate once again. :(
Why? I don't participate. A very large number of the best editors don't participate.
"If someone feels the need to 'express' himself or herself with a huge graphical 'singature' that has nothing to do with anything, that person should reevaluate his or her reasons for needing said form of expression, possibly with the help of a licensed mental health practitioner."

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:09 pm

I would have participated, lol...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

Voices_Of_Ryan
Org Profile

Post by Voices_Of_Ryan » Sun Jan 09, 2005 7:17 pm

jbone wrote:
Khameleon808 wrote:I can't express how sad it is for me not to be able to participate once again. :(
Why? I don't participate. A very large number of the best editors don't participate.
I would think over anything, that he's expressing a bit of regret over not having created an amv this year.

Not so much not being able to compete in the contest, I could be wrong (wouldn't be the first time) but that's just my opinion.
"hey... no"

INFERNO-x
Org Profile

Finally

Post by INFERNO-x » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:01 pm

I've been waiting for a contest to come around that I can be in. This is exciting, I know just who i'm going to nominate. Hope you guys are thinking about nominating "Fists" for something. :P

Return to “Site Announcements”