Yu-Gi-Oh! Episode 93.

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:50 pm

Hey, wasn't this topic dead three months ago?
Probably too busy to be here right now.

Itachi7879
Org Profile

Post by Itachi7879 » Thu Jul 08, 2004 11:23 am

thats when i joined so i don care+ i just started using this site about 3 weeks ago cuz until then i didn have time for it...so in conclusion....i don care..
your halo is falling coming down to choke the living hell out that excuse for a living being,yourself.playing , killing game :fighting..theres a definit difference.......
those who hold a weapon should be ready to be killed by one.

Freakster
Org Profile

Post by Freakster » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:00 pm

Joey... gay? :? I can prove that he's not!! In the first season, when Joey saw Mai for the first time, he told Yugi that he think she's hot or something along those line so THERE! HA AHAHHAHA :twisted:
Okay whatever...
As for Pegasus being gay... I think he has an eye on my Seto Kaiba (Yes I am one of those annoying Kaiba obsessed fan girls)
Did you see the way he was looking and acting around Kaiba in the movie? :evil:

Jinzo_ex
Org Profile

Post by Jinzo_ex » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:20 pm

First of all YGO is a SHOUNEN, got it? Not a SHOUNEN-AI!!! I can prove it using the Shounen Jump chapter when Jou(Joey) got a questionable tape. In the chapter, Yug and Jou were making remarks about how hey can see through the pixelations.

Secondly, Yaoi fan fics pairing for YGO is usually Seto/Jou, Yami/Hikari, Honda/Otogi. Basically yaoi fans love the pairngs of all the Yami with their light counter part. This is only fan's work, again this is a shounen, not a shounen-ai.

Thirdly, you are entitle to your opinion on this issue. The series is up to your interpretation and so is the pairing of the char. so go wild with it if you want to :wink: :D
Some people are big shot, some people are little shot, some people needs to be SHOT.

Lyinginbedmon
Org Profile

Post by Lyinginbedmon » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:05 pm

First of all: YuGiOh is a show primarily aimed at younger children, you're as likely to find any homosexual relationships in it as you would on a website Alcadeias, Lord of Spirits

Secondly: Pegasus is a widower because his wife died of an illness before the series started, hence his search for a power to bring her back to life. So, Itachi7879, your information about him cannot be trusted if you don't know this and therefore your opinion of his sexuality is falsified by your lack of knowledge of him.
Bury deep, pile on the stones

Yet I will, dig up the bones

TrampledCrow
Org Profile

Hello!

Post by TrampledCrow » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:18 pm

Hey,this may just be me but I think they are all gay.I mean,come on!All of them shave their arm pits (gay).What guy do you know that shaves their pits???As for Kaiba,we don't know because he wears long sleeved shirts.Besides,Marik wears that one purple shirt....not very manly,eh?Pegasus is a different story.Just by looking at him you know he's gay.I agree on that.Don't get me wrong!Yugioh has got to be one of my all time faves.Bu hey,don't listen to me.I'm a freak :lol:

[MOD99: This got rather off-topic (not to mention that it's been necroposted several times), so I'm locking it.]
Sure.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”