Reviewness - The Sequel

This forum is for people who want to give and receive feedback on videos listed in the catalog, and for getting feedback on beta videos.
Forum rules
  • All videos posted in this forum, except for works in progress (WIP), must have a corresponding entry in the a-m-v.org database
  • Keep in mind that this is for Opinion Exchange. If you make a topic asking for an opinion, please offer an opinion in return
  • Giving out free opinions is always encouraged
  • When starting a new topic, please put 1:1, 2:1, etc... or WIP somewhere in the title
    • For example, 2:1 means "I will give you 2 opinions for every 1 you give me"

Postby alternatefutures » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:43 pm

LOL! Well, if it bugs you so much you could always review my SMJ vid. I honestly wouldn't recomend it, however. If you read my OS vid description you'll see why.
alternatefutures

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:48 pm

No it's not a problem, I love Outlaw Star remember? And at least I've been able to avoid that song for the past few months so it won't be that annoying this time.

Oh yeah and ShonenDizzyCow, I'll have to get a different vid. I kinda forgot I haven't see End of Evangelion, Death, or Rebirth yet =(. But man that looks like a great vid. I've been wanting to do a vid to that song for a while but I couldn't do justice to it with the anime I'd seen.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:43 am

Awww.....maybe try Resident Eva instead. My backup, mostly spoiler-free Eva video. (partly because a number of elemets/charactrers are out of context) ^_^. It's a trailer vid by the way. As for spoilers, it depends on how much do you already know about EoE.

What kind of video do you enjoy watching?
ShonenDizzyCow

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:35 pm

Too late I already got The Final Wanderers. It seemed... interesting. I didn't really want to watch an Eva vid right now anyway. I like watching just about any kind of vid as long as it's well done. So I'll prolly have your review up before... 3 a.m. my time, which is Central.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby Beef » Wed Jul 10, 2002 1:05 pm

Cool, thanks
http://www.sakkakustudios.com - Witness the Illusion
<a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=16354" target="_blank" class="postlink">ORG Profile</a>
Beef

Postby ShonenDizzyCow » Wed Jul 10, 2002 6:57 pm

Oh ok then, The Final Wanderers would be great (since it's also my newest). I was hesitant to recommend my non-anime videos since not everyone likes game videos.

Thanks!
ShonenDizzyCow

Previous

Return to Opinion Exchange