DDR Project 4?

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
MercuryDelerium
Org Profile

DDR Project 4?

Post by MercuryDelerium » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:29 pm

Heyas, everyone. There's a 9000% chance that no one would remember me from about three or four years ago. My name was DonutFreakVash back then, and I did a couple videos, then slid off the radar. Anyway, Back then, there was only the first DDR Project, and I had wanted to get in on the next one, but all the slots were taken. Now, I've learned that two and three have both come out (And all three of them were spectacular), but I can't seem to find any news on a DDR Project 4. It doesn't appear to be in the Multi-editor listing, either. Can anyone help me out with some info?

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:23 pm

DDR Project 4 had been completed and released at AWA 10 last september. It's in the project listing sticky at the top.

MercuryDelerium
Org Profile

Post by MercuryDelerium » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:09 pm

Really? Dang, I must've missed it somehow. I'll go re-read the list.

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:41 pm

There's a future BitTorrent release of the DVD image planned, but the date for that is still way up in the air.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

MercuryDelerium
Org Profile

Post by MercuryDelerium » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:47 pm

'ey kusoyaro. I sorta remember you from the last time I was here; Still have some of your videos stashed away. I got the torrent with the first three, but Otaku Video is down at the moment, so I'm not up to date on the occurances since then.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”