Inuyasha: Last epidsode. "SPOILERS"

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:20 pm

*Cough* People...

The anime ended the way it did because the manga is still going. Thus nothing drastic could happen in the final episode because the anime is based off the manga. In all honesty, the anime is bascially the animated verison of the manga chapters.

There is rumor that there will be more epiosdes of Inuyasha later on once the manga ends (which it will this December) but this hasn't been confirmed.

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:48 pm

I'm not sure what the spoiler is.....Did Inuyasha die?

LQ12Dog
Org Profile

Re: ......

Post by LQ12Dog » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:53 pm

Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:If thats so, then All that I can say is DO NOT WATCH WOLF'S RAIN
wolfs rain's ending freaked me out
Lq12Dog

in4cu2bus0
Org Profile

Re: to this whole thing

Post by in4cu2bus0 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:07 am

to REITERATE what was already said...Yes no on died cuss its not the end ...dont be mad at the fact no one died cuss you will be in the "real ending" if someone does die. But all in all Inyuasha is a darn good show and i love watching it over and over in the reruns they keep playing on Cartoon Network"Adult swim". ....Oh and by the way anyone know anywhere good online to buy anime...specifically japenese anime that the Great USA won't supply?????? email me if you do doesnt matter where as long as its not the aol mail i have on here.
life is short, then you die

msbbt
Org Profile

Post by msbbt » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:21 pm

Look, people, the manga is still coming out. In fact, the series was only 6 months behind. I'm happy that they ended it the way they did so now we can just wait for them to continue with an OVA or something. At least they didn't make up an ending!
Fear my insanity!

Baku Ryu-Ha
Org Profile

Post by Baku Ryu-Ha » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:55 pm

msbbt wrote:Look, people, the manga is still coming out. In fact, the series was only 6 months behind. I'm happy that they ended it the way they did so now we can just wait for them to continue with an OVA or something. At least they didn't make up an ending!
AHH! NO OVA'S PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLLEEAASSE!!
~*InuYasha: Half Demon, Half Human, All Action!*~
InuYasha: "I don't give a rats ass!..."
Kagome: Hes cute alright... ::pulls on InuYasha's ear::...If your into dogs.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”