Cowboy Bebop Ballad of Fallen Angels

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Twirl
Org Profile

Post by Twirl » Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:11 pm

Swordfish23 wrote:Ive found it before just by searching threw DC++ for it, but found a majority of a different version of it.
DC++? *-*> never heard about it *drop*
Yeah, a whole episode about his past T-T but they grudge us even this, so we can continue dreaming about that (maybe kinda movie about his past *_*) ~_~ that meanies from sunrise XD that's just their kind.
The day has 24 hours and one night =)

AdamKadamon
Org Profile

Post by AdamKadamon » Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:34 pm

I don't know, one could make a very strong argument for why Ballad of fallen Angels is the best Bebop episode...

It's my favourite anyways.

The artwork and the introduction to the main storyline are simply superb.

Trunks_Blade
Org Profile

Post by Trunks_Blade » Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:42 pm

Yes, Ballad of Fallen Angels would have to be the first bebop episode to get me hyped up with the series...it have to would be one of the more memorable ones...

Though im suprised no one has mentioned Hard Luck Women...out of all the Faye and Ed eps...this would be the most memorable.

Even though, it lacks in the action...it ties up the history behind the Faye and Ed, i mean even without anyone dying in this one (at least i think so)..the ending had me choked up...with the song 'Call me Call me' u witness the first departures from the bebop crew..truely emotional :(

Twirl
Org Profile

Post by Twirl » Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:41 pm

Trunks_Blade wrote:Though im suprised no one has mentioned Hard Luck Women...out of all the Faye and Ed eps...this would be the most memorable.
Well uhm... we haven't mentioned it, because it is too obvious how great the episode really is *jokes* XD But you're right *-* this episode was also very important and sad in its own way. And the song *holds on breath* T-T one of my favourites (I cannot decide between "Blue", "Rain" and "Call me call me" .. my fav track is still "Piano Bar I" --> has anyone ever tried playing it on piano @_@)?
The day has 24 hours and one night =)

AdamKadamon
Org Profile

Post by AdamKadamon » Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:02 pm

Or "Mushroom Hunting". I think that has to be one of the most hilarious episodes of any anime :P

But yeah, Ballad of Fallen Angels is probably the episode that got most people hyped on Cowboy Bebop. Was for me anyways.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”