Cowboy Bebop Ballad of Fallen Angels

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
tombom
Org Profile

Post by tombom » Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:55 pm

Yeah I'd have to say that this is one of my favorite eps also its a close second to Real Folk Blues Part 2.
"I'm not going to die, I'm going to find out if I'm really alive" - Spike Real Folk Blues, Part 2

"Tenchi, same name as the master key well done Tsunami. Tenchi can't be copyed. You've won boy" - Kagato

Redlock
Org Profile

Bobop favorite ep.

Post by Redlock » Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:16 pm

I'm gonna have to go against the pack. Though the others were good, my absolute favorite had to be "Pierrot La Fou". After all there is nothing more cruel than the mind of a child. :twisted:

-------[X]===>===>===>===>

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 2:18 pm

Lol that episode was pretty damn awesome too, but ballad and real folk blues (both parts) take the cake for my favorite ones. That would have to be second probably.
"The suffering of one is nothing when compared to the suffering of all." -Hero

animejunkiedude
Org Profile

Post by animejunkiedude » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:05 pm

BoFA is a pretty damn good episode, definitely one of the best in the series. not my favorite though, since i'm a sucker for comedy, so any episode centered on comedy (or ed) is great for me. toys in the attic is one of my favorites out of the whole series, especially the ending.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Happydeath123
Org Profile

Post by Happydeath123 » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:26 am

BOFA Kicks some serius ass 8-) ! Its my faverite ep for one reson, the fall, when spike starts falling out the window and he flashes back then it shows the grenad in a half frame of the screen and the side of vicious face and it goes click, ckick click and vicious looks at it then goes to spikes falling veiw and you see the window explode :shock: . That is why this is my faverite ep :wink: . if any ones got that part of the ep could you please give me a cope of it.
hi anime freaks (not a dis... I'm one to) aim me to talk anime stuff (if i now the show or manga) and other topics of interest. my aim name is happydeath479 if not listed above.

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:10 am

I used to have it on my computer but dont anymore.

Twirl
Org Profile

Post by Twirl » Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:04 am

That episode was great. Although I would like to know even more about Spikes past. All we get are some hints, I'd like to see the whole story. *-*
Rain is a wonderful song T-T especially the anime version, which isn't included on the soundtracks, as far as I know.. :?
The day has 24 hours and one night =)

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:47 pm

Ive found it before just by searching threw DC++ for it, but found a majority of a different version of it.

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:48 pm

Ive found it before just by searching threw DC++ for it, but found a majority of a different version of it. And yah i wish there was a entire episode or something about his past, but all u ever see is little snippits. You get the idea and what needs to be known about it but more of would of been nice.

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:49 pm

I apologize for the double post..not sure why that happened.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”