Third Impact - This Project is Dead!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
themaan
Org Profile

Third Impact - This Project is Dead!

Post by themaan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:30 pm

Third Impact is now ready to move onto it's official thread phase. The complete mix is done and the editors have been chosen. Tracks are ready and a tracklist is up. Final dates are set and everyone can get working. To see if you made the cut and are in the video, please go to the Third Impact Website. The website also has all the technical aspects and final dates you need to know if you are part of the project.

Please remember to make your video more artsy and dramatic. This is the tone of the video and I would like to keep it that way. As for Fly Me To The Moon (Aki Jungle Remix) I'm sure you can pull off a nice effectsy high paced actiony thing. Heh.

Ooh, for your tracks, please contact me. I will be sending the tracks through email to everyone who has an anime selected. Please contact me with your anime if it says Unknown in the anime coloum beside your name or you will not recieve your track.

So far we have one back-up editor, DoKool. If anyone wants to be a backup editor, please contact me at themaan666@hotmail.com.

Anyway, good luck to everyone involved and hope you guys have fun!
Last edited by themaan on Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:11 am

Alright banners, yaay! Now that the project is officially up-and-running. Anyone involved may put either of these banners in their signature.

Small Banner:

Direct Link: http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev2/f ... _small.gif

Larger Banner:

Direct Link: http://www.digikitten.com/playhousev2/f ... ct_big.gif

If you are going to link these pictures then please link to http://thirdimpact.4t.com. There are still a couple of you that I need confirmation on your anime from. I will try and get in contact with you. Keep in mind, if you don't reply I may have to automatically remove you from the tracklist. Don't stress though, you'd have to completely ignore me for a few weeks for that to happen.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:00 pm

Wow, this is the most useless forum ever. Heh.

Maverick-Rubik
The Eye of a Lynx
Org Profile

Post by Maverick-Rubik » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:12 pm

Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm glad you made an uber small version. I hardly have enough room for my own videos anymore. :wink:

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Dec 16, 2004 1:01 am

Hey not to fear, I fully plan on starting my segment here soon.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:53 pm

Just finished ripping my footage. Maybe I'll start editing this weekend, if I get all my obligations done first (or if I'm feeling suicidal :P ). I'll definitely let y'all know when I have a beta, though that won't be for a while.

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:10 pm

Go Team GO!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:18 pm

Hurray! Project. Ready-o, Set-o, Go...O!

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:38 pm

I should be able to start next week during my christmas break..

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Just wanted to make an update, as I'm about halfway done with my track and hope to have a full beta out by the end of this week. I took transitions into consideration and did some hefty frame-by-frame editing on the transition-out, so I hope y'all will like it. :P

I also decided to use Program from the Animatrix instead of Jubei-chan. Sorry for the late notice. :shiftyeyes:

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”