Voice Over...

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
ChuyNoGo
Org Profile

Voice Over...

Post by ChuyNoGo » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:33 am

I was refered here by one of my ranking officials and said that I could get a lot of help with video and and learning how to use certain programs, but at the moment my computers are being stupid won't let me do any video capturing... :?

So I was wondering if anyone here could provide me with some anime footage to use for my voice over audition. I've seached a lot of sites and most don't have plain regular download, most are just BitTorrent or some other type of program.
I just need help with finding some footage for my audtion, thanks for your time... :cry:
I met a lone man in the desert, a traveling priest, Nicholas D. Wolfwood. He smiled and then told me that I'm a troubled man. Faced with his all-seeing smile, there was nothing I could say in my defense. Did I meet this man because I was destined to? Or was it simply by a small jest of God? The man's name is Nicholas D. Wolfwood, a traveling priest I met in the desert...

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:54 am

No, sorry, we are not allowed to do that - as clearly stated in the Forum Rules :?
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:09 am

You said capturing didn't work, but what about ripping DVDs? That's easier anyway.

<b>Edit:</b> As also stated in the Forum Rules, your sigbar is too big. Maximum vertical resolution of signature images is 40 pixels, and maximum lines of text allowed is four.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:38 am

you could voiceover a lip synched amv...
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:11 am

Buy the dvd's

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”