Do Kisame and Itachi ever come back? [Naruto]

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
MomochiZabuza
Org Profile

Do Kisame and Itachi ever come back? [Naruto]

Post by MomochiZabuza » Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:26 pm

Ive read some of the manga and since they first appeared and ran away they havent done anything...

do they ever come back?
Yes I am God

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=67903
... apparently it's awesome

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:11 pm

They haven't in the manga yet, but will undoubtly at some point. When we just can't be sure.

MomochiZabuza
Org Profile

Post by MomochiZabuza » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:25 pm

lol i think it would be funny if they never came back and were just in the show for the like 5 episodes
Yes I am God

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:38 pm

MomochiZabuza wrote:lol i think it would be funny if they never came back and were just in the show for the like 5 episodes
That'd be great. Then in the last episode Kakashi would look or to the group and say, "I feel like were forgeting something... Nah."

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:23 pm

it'd be hilarious that if after that kakashi scene, they do a flash back to when itachi and kisame leave and then it shows them fall off a cliff so everything else after that was all for not but haha's
:lol: i say, i say :lol:
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

In4ser
Org Profile

Post by In4ser » Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:45 pm

Nah...Sasuke is gonna to kill his brother, one way or another...not to mention the rest of Akatsu wutever organization in which ppl Itachi and Kisame refer to high elchlons meaning they are probably more powerful.

kira_924
Org Profile

Post by kira_924 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:56 pm

yups saskue is definetly gonna kill itachi..eventually...if u keep up with the manga then u wud know wat i mean...im slightly disappointed in the cliffhanger though...well cant wait to see all the atasuki members n stuff..gonna be reeaall interesting..

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:50 pm

He's not gonna make it like you expect it. Watch some crazy shit happen with Sasuke getting knoked unconscious by Itachi then about to get killed until Naruto saves and kills Itachi!! Then Sasuke does his 4 Chidori move with both hands and feet and kills Naruto...... but then Naruto regenrates....AGAIN!! "Just trying to predict the unpredictable :D

MomochiZabuza
Org Profile

Post by MomochiZabuza » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:35 pm

and then naruto uses rooftile suriken and uses rasengan on them to do the combo rooftile rasengan which can kill a man 50 times before he hits the ground but sasuke opens all his gates on naruto and does konoha senpu on him and it makes him fly off a cliff but then naruto uses byakugan to look into the crevas to see its made of pillows and then dynamically enters the pillows while sasuke kills itachi above...WHAT AN ENDING!
Yes I am God

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:49 pm

How did Itachi come back to life? Oh, it's because Sasuke has 3 triplet brothers all by the name Itachi. Then the last Itachi comes out of nowhere and does a Kamahamaha with his right hand and Amakaryu no hirameki with the sword in his other and kills Naruto and Sasuke with one hit!! Then Naruto's father comes out of nowhere and slaps with some chakra move that breaks all of Itachi's bones and shoots Kisame with a gun from the future and takes over the world!! :evil:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”