Third Impact Project - Sign-Ups Til Dec. 5

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:58 pm

Alright, I talked to GreenJinjo and we found the easiest solution to what Jasper-Isis brought up. As project head I have made the decision to accept all editors I feel suitable for the project that have signed-up by Dec. 5 and have GreenJinjo remake the audio. I will be getting you all your tracks for the mix, hopefully, by Dec. 6. This was actually kind-of a hard decision because I really want to be able to accept more editors and fill all of the tracks but I am very worried that everything will not get filled. I am also second guessing the length of the project. Do people really want to sit through a 25 minute instrumental (mostly) music video? To make it easy for everyone, I have decided to go this way.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:18 pm

Just thought I'd update y'all. I've changed my track to "Angel Attack II" and given "Both Of You Dance Like You Want To Win!" to Bakadeshi. So "A Vision" is now completely open to anyone instead of half-open. And I've eliminated the possiblilty of having to choose between Jasper-Isis and Bakadeshi getting their first choice.

DoKool may be joining up in the project as well and I'm still waiting on anubisx00's choice. I understand you want me to just pick something short for you but I really don't want you to get stuck with something you don't want. And do you really have ideas for every track in the mix. I'm sorry but if you don't reply with actual choices then I'm afrais you won't be in the project. Heh.

Oooh, a straight un-interupted post each day for the last 3 days. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that no body is responding to my comments. Heh.

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:13 pm

After much contemplating, I have decided to not be a part of this project. I have a complete mental block of what music and anime to use, so to not dissapoint myself and the project leaders I will not attempt a track. However, I will be watching the project closely and would love to be a beta viewer.
Insert clever text/image here.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:31 pm

Official Thread, I believe that's clear enough.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”