Third Impact Project - Sign-Ups Til Dec. 5

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:51 pm

Just thought I'd post up Bakadeshi's 3 choices for anyone who's thinking of signing-up and would like to make a choice of something that hasn't been chosen too many times already. You know, so they have a better shot at gettin' a spot in the video.

17:35 - 18:32 She Said, "Don't Make Other's Suffer For Your Personal Hatred"
7:34 - 8:20 A Crystalline Night Sky
10:47 - 11:47 The Day Tokyo-3 Stood Still

It's getting closer and closer to the Dec. 5 deadline and the sign-ups are still few and far between, heh. I'm thinking that I may just accept people that sign-up by then and re-mix the audio with the tracks people wanted. But ya know, I'd still really love for all the tracks to be filled, so please keep tellin' people you know and get more editors involved. Thanks.

OH YES Bakadeshi also had an eye on "Both of you Dance Like You Want To Win!" Since "She Said, Don't Make Other's Suffer For Your Personal Hatred" has been requested twice by Jasper-Isis and Bakadeshi, I may change my track to "A Vision" and give "Both of you..." to Bakadeshi. This would solve the problem and give everyone (so far) their first choice.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:07 pm

well actually, I wouldn;t mind doing any of those 3 I listed. If jasper called "She Said, "Don't Make Other's Suffer", you could give it to her. And If you realy want that "Both of you Dance" track, you can give me my second choice. Its upto you. Of course if you want to give me the Both of you dance because you don't want it anymore, then thats a diferent story :wink:
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:03 am

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] wrote:well actually, I wouldn;t mind doing any of those 3 I listed. If jasper called "She Said, "Don't Make Other's Suffer", you could give it to her. And If you realy want that "Both of you Dance" track, you can give me my second choice. Its upto you. Of course if you want to give me the Both of you dance because you don't want it anymore, then thats a diferent story :wink:
Ah, but all of our alternates have been requested as first choices, except for the Next Episode segment. :wink: Actually I wouldn't mind taking that part, as it's nice and short, and will leave me more time to relax during the holidays. :D

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:19 pm

I know this may sound weird, but I'll pick up one of the remaining tracks since I can't exactly choose. A short one maybe. I know you need more people, but I don't think I'll be able to commit to any large projects, so a decently short segment would suffice. I suppose most are short, ugh. All I want to know is what you need or want done and I'll be there :D .
Insert clever text/image here.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:42 pm

Well, I'm aiming for this to be more of a beautiful and dramatic video with lot's of focus on stunning visuals because of the nature of the songs. I would really rather you choose your tracks because I may need to re-mix the audio if not enough people are interested. So it would be much easier if you just selected tracks yourself.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:11 pm

I don't see a problem with the having the people who've already signed up go ahead and make their tracks. The rest can be filled in as the project moves along. Maybe somebody will become interested once they see the project alive and going well. And some editors who finish early may want to pick up another track.

Anubisx00: you want a short track? Maybe the Next Episode segment that I mentioned earlier. It's only 18 seconds long!
By the way, that new banner in your sig looks veeery interesting. :P

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:23 pm

Now, Jasper-Isis, you make a good point. The only problem is mixing the audio. You see, I didn't mix it because of a simple reason, I can't. Well, I can, just not well. I would need to keep revising the mix inorder to accept new editors and it would complicate how people make the tracks. It would be a lot harder to give you just the straight track instead of me cutting it out of the mix because I'm not mixing the audio. I just want the whole thing to be as easy as possible. I'll talk to GreenJinjo (audio mixer) and see what I can do, but for now I don't think it'll work that way.

Also, what do you mean by veeery interesting?

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:02 pm

16:42 - 17:35 Background Music , Maybe it's nice and overdramatic.
But, I still need to herd people over to REM project. So I personally
don't have to-do every remaining track. Probally use Kino's Journies

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:22 pm

themaan wrote:Now, Jasper-Isis, you make a good point. The only problem is mixing the audio. You see, I didn't mix it because of a simple reason, I can't. Well, I can, just not well. I would need to keep revising the mix inorder to accept new editors and it would complicate how people make the tracks. It would be a lot harder to give you just the straight track instead of me cutting it out of the mix because I'm not mixing the audio. I just want the whole thing to be as easy as possible. I'll talk to GreenJinjo (audio mixer) and see what I can do, but for now I don't think it'll work that way.
Why would you have to keep revising the mix in order to accept new editors? Can't you just use the current one?
Also, what do you mean by veeery interesting?
That one was directed at Anubisx00.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:21 pm

Jasper-Isis wrote:Why would you have to keep revising the mix in order to accept new editors? Can't you just use the current one?
See I could, but I don't know if I could fill all of the tracks and if I don't then their would be major problems considering the way I'm cutting up the audio. I'll talk to GreenJinjo though (as I said) and figure something out that works for both of us.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”