fushi yuugi best episodes!!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
syazana
Org Profile

fushi yuugi best episodes!!

Post by syazana » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:04 pm

hmm... i wonder what is/are the best episode(s) for fushigi yuugi? i still haven't watch any of this anime episode yet, so i wanna hear from you guys first which episode is the best? i'm going to download the best episodes only!!

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:30 am

Episode 33 or 34. It's the one where one of my favorite characters die!! It didn't make me cry but it will probably make you!! But seriously though, this isn't like some shounen fighting show, you should just watch all the episodes from the beginning instead of hopping around.

syazana
Org Profile

Post by syazana » Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:48 am

which character? just telll me!! i know some of their names.. miaka, tamahome, hotohori, tasuki, kouji, chiriko, nuriko, yui, nakago, .... i know only them come on! just tell me who died. i don't mind spoiler!

lovelygurl
Org Profile

well...

Post by lovelygurl » Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:34 pm

for mee its all good ...can u understand it if u'll only watch the good ones ??(im just curious)
and i dont remember the good ones but its all good
y dont u try watching it all?and the OVA too i really love it:P
i like tamahome the most cuz hes cute handsome,gentleman and protective to miaka
and he's sweet too....hotohori and tasuki too are gentleman and they always protect miaka awww lucky miaka all the guy fell for her!!!
i love anime=====('', lol

Rurounikeitaro
Org Profile

Post by Rurounikeitaro » Mon Nov 22, 2004 8:39 pm

Half of the Suzaku warriors die in the end but my favorite was #@%#$@$ death "sorry, can't tell you." It was the sadest moment I've even seen in any anime show right next to Kei-kun losing his memory in Onegai Sensei.

:..Darkamist..:
Org Profile

Post by :..Darkamist..: » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:22 pm

umm...where Miaka and Nuriko bitch slap each other...that was funny...and the part where Nuriko dies...damn that ep almost made me cry :cry:

later...
later...

Zalis
Org Profile

Post by Zalis » Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:53 am

Some of my favorites involve death as well--episodes 16, 26, and 27, also that episode later in the series when Miaka's brother visits the former Priestess of Byakko-a very "Escaflowne" type moment. Hell, I even felt a little sympathy for Nakago in #52, even though he was a real bastard.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”