Unaird Episode of Pokémon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:48 pm

TheUnlimited wrote:they didn't air that one beach episode over here b/c James somehow had some real looking breasts.. :?
Yeah I heard about that back in like my...freshman year of high school O_o. I thought it was just a rumor, because I heard that about the same time Cartoon Network was airing the horrendous dubbed Sailor Moon Super S episodes with the amazon trio, and Fish Eye always had extremely real looking breast...then again, they made him always a female, so I guess it didn't matter. O_o

Yeah and the one that gave people seizures...I've seen it, and luckily, I'm not an epileptic. I don't understand that either though because most of the episodes of Sailor Moon R (all of which were dubbed and aired here) were just as epilepsy provoking as that Pokemon episode if not worse. Though, I never heard of anyone getting seizures from viewing those.

Perhaps my foster mother was right - Pokemon IS satanic and IS filled with demons. :?

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:17 pm

Oh and...

and from another banned episode...

Also, episode 252. "The Ice Cave" was not aired because Team Rocket purposely infected Brock with a sickness holding the same symptoms as SARS. Why do I find that, and the pictures of people pointing pistols at each other funny? :?

:..Darkamist..:
Org Profile

Post by :..Darkamist..: » Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:18 pm

hmm...ima not really sure if they air or not the ep where Misty got her Horsea and they have to battle Tentacruels...a bit of a screenscrap of that ep was even in the Opening credit :?

later...
later...

devilmaykickass
Org Profile

Post by devilmaykickass » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:52 pm

:..Darkamist..: wrote:hmm...ima not really sure if they air or not the ep where Misty got her Horsea and they have to battle Tentacruels...a bit of a screenscrap of that ep was even in the Opening credit :?

later...
They did air it later on and called it "The Lost Episode". It was supposed to be like, episode 18, but they ended up airing waaay later during the Orange Islands segment. It only got aired once and was never released on video, and they cut out the "objection scenes".

serebi
Org Profile

Post by serebi » Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:36 am

hahaha WB makes me laugh at what they decide not to show.. well there REASONs are the funnier "got infected w/ something similar to SARS" ROTFLMAOxD

and i LOVED that episode with the tentacruels that was classic IMO.... i remember years ago they showed it as episode 18 early on in the series and orange island was DEFINITELY not airing

haha yeh i remember the "pokemon is 3VIL and filled with D3M0Ns" my whole church/school was totally against them and i thought it was silly

OtakuGiri
Org Profile

Post by OtakuGiri » Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:58 pm

devilmaykickass wrote:Oh and...

and from another banned episode...

Also, episode 252. "The Ice Cave" was not aired because Team Rocket purposely infected Brock with a sickness holding the same symptoms as SARS. Why do I find that, and the pictures of people pointing pistols at each other funny? :?
O_O Uh....I'm sure we all knew James was a girl from the start...

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”