Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Episode 21

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Zero
Org Profile

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Episode 21

Post by Zero » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:33 pm

Just less than a half hour after it finished on the east coast.

*Spoilers could be here and there, read at your own risk*

I must say, this has got to be one of the most impressive mass battles I've seen in a Gundam series. What interested me the most was using the Skygraspers in combat while giving them Striker packs to use. The duel between Kira and The Desert Tiger (name eludes me) was quite interesting. While it doesn't stand up to Zero and Epyon (or Hi-Nu and Sazabi, so I'm told) it's quite the match to see. Kira's last ditch effort was interesting to see and so was Cagalli in a Skygrasper cutting down things with the Sword from the Sword Striker pack.

One of the most impressive SEED episodes to date.

-Zero
Phade wrote:(I've actually promised to spend some time with my wife now. It's "happy Friday time".)

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:50 pm

Very much so, I'm still enjoying it.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

pearl92
Org Profile

yep

Post by pearl92 » Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:08 pm

i agree this is one of the best battle episodes

Jinzo_ex
Org Profile

Best episode?

Post by Jinzo_ex » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:38 am

You guys have NOT seen the best battle episode until you see the final battle between Kira, in the Aile Strike, and Athrun, in the Aegis. OH and the last five episodes are the GREATEST SPACE FIGHT in Gundam Seed history.
Some people are big shot, some people are little shot, some people needs to be SHOT.

Chow_the_cow
Org Profile

Post by Chow_the_cow » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:24 am

Dude, no need to give away the show for them, they obvously haven't seen the end yet. Though I must agree with you... :D Simply the best fight in any Gundam show I've seen.

Jinzo_ex
Org Profile

UHHHH SO SORRY!!!

Post by Jinzo_ex » Sat Nov 20, 2004 2:40 am

I am so sorry everyone. I completely forgot about the NO SPOILER thing. One thing though, I didn't think my post had that much spoiler in it. BTW, my fave character is Cagali cuz she's sooooo cool and tougher than the usual anime girls.
Some people are big shot, some people are little shot, some people needs to be SHOT.

Zero
Org Profile

Post by Zero » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:08 pm

Nah. Best space battle and duel will always be held by Char's Counterattack. At least, untill destiny finishes, then we'll see from there.

-Zero
Phade wrote:(I've actually promised to spend some time with my wife now. It's "happy Friday time".)

Jinzo_ex
Org Profile

-_-;

Post by Jinzo_ex » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:35 pm

Personally, I think Char's Counter Attack was a big rip. Sazabi and Nu is nothing compare to Freedom and Justice. Just seeing the "Seed gene" activates when they battle can over powers CCA. Although, I do like the original series. My opinion is very much influenced my Gundam Battle Assault and in that game, Sazabi and Nu has no special attack. :wink:

Zero
Org Profile

Re: -_-;

Post by Zero » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:16 pm

Jinzo_ex wrote:Personally, I think Char's Counter Attack was a big rip. Sazabi and Nu is nothing compare to Freedom and Justice. Just seeing the "Seed gene" activates when they battle can over powers CCA. Although, I do like the original series. My opinion is very much influenced my Gundam Battle Assault and in that game, Sazabi and Nu has no special attack. :wink:
Uh, I wrote a damn guide on it, allow me to get the ball rolling. Sazabi and Nu have Funnels, something everyone in SEED doesn't have, save for Mobius Zero and Providence Gundam, but I don't think they really count. Psycommu allows for Extra Sensory Perception, giving Newtypes one hell of an edge in battle. Sazabi has the mega particle torso cannon, and Nu Gundam has combos from hell. But let's think about the real worlds, not the game worlds for a second. Nu-Gundam is practicly invincbile against Freedom, the I-Field renders beam weapons useless. Clearly Nu-Gundam would be the victor no matter how you slice it.

And what do you by rip? Rip of what?

-Zero

Sora_Kaida
Org Profile

Post by Sora_Kaida » Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:21 pm

I know arguing will lead to a big fight so I'll be the bigger man and back out. I'll just say that I'm entitle to my own opinion and so are you. There, everyone happy? :D :P
Yaoi, yaoi, yaoi, yaoi, yaoi
......ok, we'll have a yaoi party.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”