Short AMVs for Short People: The Burial

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:16 pm

I'm glad you decided to keep the project around, i wish i had any talent instead of just the stuff, and the fact that i have absolutely no time to learn, or i'd be doing as much as my inspiration with the track would allow. if it doesnt work out as well as you hoped, just dont concern yourself over and say "NO MORE!!" just let people finish as they do, so that there's a slim chance someone will work on their videos slowly, but this is just one fan's opinion.

Undertow
Org Profile

Post by Undertow » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:08 pm

Before you started to bury it, i sent you a PM of videos i would have made. If you still think my ideas are good enough i'm willing to make them and certainly send them in before the end date. And if you have songs that you want inserted and think they might fit me, feel free to ask. You can usually also find me on one of the messengers if you want to talk, or kick me into speeding things up or just to chat. I'm really psyched by this project since i love that CD. So please let me know, i would love to work on this.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:00 am

Undertow - Excellent. I will try to get ahold of you on AIM sometime. I haven't been online much these days, but am still trying to keep up with the project as it creeps along.

Mods: Please lock this thread, just leaving the normal "Ressurection" thread alive.

Those interested in the project: Post in the other thread, not this one.

[MOD42: Locked at the request of the original poster.]
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”