Final Shine on GT?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:29 pm

The only real differences in the attacks seems to be color, beam or ball, and words said before launching...

Man I love this show. 8-)

valeyard
Org Profile

Post by valeyard » Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:23 am

Big Bang Attack is Biku Ban Attaku

Final Flash is the same in both languages it's just Final Flash.

Final Shine pretty much the same and yeah it's a useless attack.

Whatever happened to my favorite attack, Garrick Ho? :wink:
valeyard
See my latest vid!
"Might of Rage"
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=26553

rSYNist17
Org Profile

Post by rSYNist17 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:11 pm

The Galic Gun was awesome, the one he did against Goku when they fought for the first time is still one of my favorite attacks in the entrire series. Then they turned it into an average beam attack which just plain sucked. :evil:
Image Image

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:32 pm

Cell did use the Galic Gun once on Vegeta in 142 (english), it didn't do any damage though.

valeyard
Org Profile

Post by valeyard » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:25 am

AGH! :x

Forgive me for being so picky but I hate the Ocean and Funimation transliterations. They butcher DBZ.

It's Garrick Ho! I don't know WHY they changed that to Gallick Gun, but then why didn't they just leave his name Bejita?

(Sigh!)
Coffee 54 wrote:Cell did use the Galic Gun once on Vegeta in 142 (english), it didn't do any damage though.
valeyard
See my latest vid!
"Might of Rage"
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... r_id=26553

rSYNist17
Org Profile

Post by rSYNist17 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:41 pm

Coffee 54 wrote:Cell did use the Galic Gun once on Vegeta in 142 (english), it didn't do any damage though.
Yea, that's what I was talking about. That pissy little beam version of it that Cell does was horrible. Eventhough Vegeta created the Final Flash I still think he should have kept the Galic Gun. Too cool of an attack to get rid of.
Image Image

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:31 pm

rSYNist17 wrote:Yea, that's what I was talking about. That pissy little beam version of it that Cell does was horrible. Eventhough Vegeta created the Final Flash I still think he should have kept the Galic Gun. Too cool of an attack to get rid of.
It is his primary attack in both of the Budokai games and I assume the third, but its still just a pissy little beam, so I know what you mean.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”