Mindless AMV Indulgence Official Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:11 am

@ Toji: Ok, I saw the exported video this morning, and it looks much better than the last export I got. Thanks so much, I just have to compress the audio when I get back from classes today and upload that video.

@ Shivan: I can see what I can do about the aspect ratio, but in all honesty this project as shown me that I'm still a n00b when it comes to video editing. If people can tll me how to best fix this, I can see if there is enough time to reexport this.

@ Lucas: Good idea. Maybe we could do that in addition to billy_wires hosting when he gets that.

So yeah, when I get back from class I'll either add the audio to the LQ track and upload it on the Org, or fix the aspect ratios if I get some info on that and you all are willing to wait another half-day/day.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:35 am

greenjinjo wrote:@ Toji: Ok, I saw the exported video this morning, and it looks much better than the last export I got. Thanks so much, I just have to compress the audio when I get back from classes today and upload that video.

@ Shivan: I can see what I can do about the aspect ratio, but in all honesty this project as shown me that I'm still a n00b when it comes to video editing. If people can tll me how to best fix this, I can see if there is enough time to reexport this.

@ Lucas: Good idea. Maybe we could do that in addition to billy_wires hosting when he gets that.

So yeah, when I get back from class I'll either add the audio to the LQ track and upload it on the Org, or fix the aspect ratios if I get some info on that and you all are willing to wait another half-day/day.
greenjinjo, when that all over-with not to-be a bother ,but, do you still have my unmixed track and can make a good copy of it. Becuase, I lost everything when my hard drive crashed a few weeks ago. If you don't have it at this point, that's cool I figured I'd asked.

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:44 am

greenjinjo wrote:Oh.. crap...

You did send me a picture, didn't you.

That's completely my fault. I put that picture in a different folder when I got and completely forgot about it. I'm MPEG1ing the video right now, but if you want me to use the pic you sent me then I'll just go ahead and do that, it's completely my fault.

Please let me know, I'm so sorry about that!

EDIT: Come to think of it, what picture did you send me?
nah , don't worry , no need for changes ^^

ARGH!! 54 hours to dl the full project :cry:

And due to that problem with Dl speed , I've uploaded my track in the org server :|
Nothing usefull here .

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:45 am

He's making the small verision, relax breath ...etc

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:59 am

Smaller = Lower quality , and that's why I've choosed to upload my track , GAH :x I'M TRYING TO RELAX !

J/K :shock:

10% done ...oh well ...
Nothing usefull here .

[lmt]_lucas
Org Profile

Post by [lmt]_lucas » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:39 am

Paulo, your track = PURE SEX :D

Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:48 am

[lmt]_lucas wrote:Paulo, your track = PURE SEX :D
^_^

<3

or

(o)(o)

:lol:
Nothing usefull here .

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:25 am

... hold on I need to see that a few more times ...
Fanservice

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:43 am

:)

Well hopefully you won't have to wait much longer for the small file, I should hope to have it up before my next class in a few hours. And thanks to Toji, it looks just about as good if not better than the MPEG1 at twice the file size.

@ Otaku, I still have every track on my hard drive, so if you need it back that's no problem. Just let me know what you need.

EDIT: Ok, so I watched it again. It's not the greatest quality, but it sure looks better after the scripts you gave me Toji than it did before. I'm going to export a HQ XviD as the primary file for this video and hopefully host that with billy_wires when he gets his server up, and same for the BitTorrent. Does anyone know how to start a BT Seed?
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:02 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I got to thinking. Those of you that have seen the video, do you think it's acceptable enough to upload to the Org server?
Check out my deviantART!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”