Suggestion Query "Ignore" Option

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:57 pm

Now with this new "ignore" feature, my list now contains mostly Naruto videos. :lol:
ImageImage

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:16 pm

Very nicely implemented. I like having the two methods, and it is very nice that it keeps track of what you have put on the ignore list.

Is there anyone who doesn't have a bunch of AD videos on their list? :wink:

Quiet Cannon
Org Profile

Post by Quiet Cannon » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:39 pm

Thank you. Now I might be able to get some use out of the list. As it was, about 60% were videos I had already downloaded, and almost all of the rest were things I didn't really expect to like. Some drama/serious videos, most comedies, dance videos, or anything with FLCL are not my kind of thing.
Final Doom "Amazing things will happen here soon."

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Substance "Everyone knows that it's a dangerous substance."

Quiet Cannon
Org Profile

Post by Quiet Cannon » Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:05 am

pen-pen2002 wrote:Is there anyone who doesn't have a bunch of AD videos on their list? :wink:
I just ignored a few AD videos from my list only to have them replaced by more AD videos.
Final Doom "Amazing things will happen here soon."

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Substance "Everyone knows that it's a dangerous substance."

StrangeAsAngels
Org Profile

Post by StrangeAsAngels » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:42 am

I really like this feature. It's quite helpful. :D Like a few people said it is recommending vids I have and love already (mostly stuff by Kusoyaro, Absolute Destiny, VicBond007, Doki Doki, Fluxmeister and Zarxrax but that's okay. So since I don't want to click ignore, I'll need to redownload them in order to keep from screwing up the suggestions on my list?

Return to “Site Announcements”