lee will die! (naruto)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:07 pm

even with the DBZ influence with the powering up (which i don't really think people have complained about, more like ooo's and ahhh's)
it's still got it's solid complex story and awesome characters and lack of plot-holes...except for the whole kakashi having the sharingan
which, btw, isn't promised to be explained in the naruto movie, only things that have been said are that it will HINT at kakashi's past, but it doesn't have any focus on him

and as far as the naruto manga goes
naruto and sasuke HAVE been powering up like crazy, but it's all well founded, it's nothing out of nothing like WTF!, naruto obviously has this other being within him who out of sheer survival can sorta UPGRADE naruto and sasuke's upgrades are all well founded, we've seen that Lv. 2 curse seal exists and knew it was only a matter of time, and we also saw the Lv. 2 sharingan with Itachi which was a big reason to have Sasuke alive (because of his potential he was spared, so he must live up to this potential within him) so as far as it is right now, i'm happy with it... as long as they don't out of the blue say they have a new attack... because then yes.. i would have to shoot someone :wink:
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:07 am

I'm with you. I've really enjoyed the advancement of the story and the direction the plot has taken, cliches aside. However, the recent group of filler episodes they've been running(the race) are getting on my nerves. Poorly written, and poor fight choreography, the later being a big no no in my book.[/quote]

Daio Kaji
Org Profile

Post by Daio Kaji » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:14 am

i've been sticking to the manga, so i have no idea what the heck ur talking about with some race, lol, but i'm happier that way 8-)

although i'm still watching the anime, so i'll eventually get there :?

cliches are fun... though still cliches
If you're reading this, you've gone too far...PREPARE FOR RETRIBUTION!!
Don't judge an AMV by it's anime.. u nooB ;D

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:57 am

Daio Kaji wrote:cliches are fun... though still cliches
Exactly, Naruto vs Sasuke is chiche, but how bad would it suck if they never fought? The series battles leading up to it were also way to cool to be left out.

As to the filler episodes, I'm hoping they get better, and or end soon. That way the anime can start show the battles leading up to Naruto vs Sasuke.

kuroyukiyami
Org Profile

Post by kuroyukiyami » Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:52 am

There is no surprise if Lee doesn't die, he's one important supporting character. Anyway, even if he didn't die, I guess he deserved it because what he lacks in looks and abilities, he makes up in his optimism, determination, manners and hard work. I hate where the manga is going to though... :x
Regret is a useless thing.

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:14 am

JESUS420 wrote:do you guys think that naruto will end up having sharingan eyes somehow
I only just saw this Oo

My answer if no, he's got the ninetails for crying out loud! He doesnt need a sharingen. :roll:
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

He CANT

Post by O-Kagachi » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:30 pm

He cant have sharingan, hes not from the Uchiha clan. MORON

Feria
Org Profile

Re: He CANT

Post by Feria » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:03 am

Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:He cant have sharingan, hes not from the Uchiha clan. MORON
I think the question originally was whether he'd get one or not, Kakashi isn't from the Uchiha clan and he had one inserted, Naruto *could* have one, but I think it would take away some of the originallity from other characters, plus, he'd probably mess up using one :roll:
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

rSYNist17
Org Profile

Post by rSYNist17 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 5:29 pm

Feria wrote:
Ixidor, reality sculptor wrote:He cant have sharingan, hes not from the Uchiha clan. MORON
I think the question originally was whether he'd get one or not, Kakashi isn't from the Uchiha clan and he had one inserted, Naruto *could* have one, but I think it would take away some of the originallity from other characters, plus, he'd probably mess up using one :roll:
LMAO, I think you hit the nail of the head, he'd probably end up turning the Sharingan against himeself :P
Image Image

wogan666
Org Profile

Naruto sharingan

Post by wogan666 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:39 am

i very much doubt naruto getting the sharingan... he already gets those cat eyes when he goes crazy... maybe they will help him somehow?

as for Lee.. i love him and Gai... they are the main characters i find funny in this anime. Imagine not having the Gai / Kakashi rivals. (even though Gai is the only one who cares) ITS AWESOME!!!

apparently even though the manga is up to episode 260 or something, the anime should catch up to it in about 40 or so episodes... i hope so because my friends who read the manga tell me it's about to get better than the chuunin exams!! :twisted:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”