Linkin Revolution

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:23 am

SuperFusion wrote:Please don't tell me you actually cut the Ppr-Kut part out and edited it. If so, you just wasted your time.
well i have cut some things out, and i will cut more out, i am working on making this mix better, so please dont work on any parts.. i'll post the mix when its finalized

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:52 am

AMV_4000 wrote:
SuperFusion wrote:Please don't tell me you actually cut the Ppr-Kut part out and edited it. If so, you just wasted your time.
well i have cut some things out, and i will cut more out, i am working on making this mix better, so please dont work on any parts.. i'll post the mix when its finalized
i think he was refering to XspitfireDemonX post. He cut out the Ppr-kut part out of the mix and started editing it....he even has a little beta to show for his wasted time.... :roll:
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:20 am

i thought the white flashes were good with the timing but you should have cropped and deinterlaced the vid tho its just a beta so :P

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:37 am

Addiction, you should RE-edit the pprkut part just to spite him. lol

j/k :P

XspitfireDemonX
Org Profile

Post by XspitfireDemonX » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:47 am

I did that vid a few months ago. I wasted my time posting it ^_^;;; (notice the credits) creds don't belong on one kut of a project. And also notice its not kut from the Mixxxxxx...Sorry if I wasted your time, lol.

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:43 am

AMV_4000 wrote:well i have cut some things out, and i will cut more out, i am working on making this mix better, so please dont work on any parts.. i'll post the mix when its finalized
Hey, do me and SuperFusion a favor and let us know when the mix is totally done via PM. We want to get a new thread started because this one is just so long now. :shock:

It will make it easier for everyone. I need to post the official rules I made up as well. If they're on the first page maybe people will actually read them, and know what they're getting into.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:05 pm

indeed, the mis is pretty much complete, i just have to upload my 2 new versions *one has an ending that Drngd wanted and one dosnt have it, i need to talk to him about the ending too... * but as it stands i will PM you, SF, and DRNGD with the mix, im gunna burn it to CD and listen to it in my car just to make sure it sounds decent on crappy speakers.. but yah, i'll upload those mixes tonight for ya!

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:38 pm

Toji Fujawara wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:
i think he was refering to XspitfireDemonX post. He cut out the Ppr-kut part out of the mix and started editing it....he even has a little beta to show for his wasted time.... :roll:
especially since I already claimed that track.... :lol:

Speaking of which, What is the latest track listing and when is the mix estimated to be available to start editing to?
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

XspitfireDemonX
Org Profile

Post by XspitfireDemonX » Sat Nov 06, 2004 2:01 pm

Go to the offical thread :lol:

HACK YUJI
Org Profile

Post by HACK YUJI » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:43 pm

SO is this damn project over or not?

hey gohan :O