Third Impact Project - Sign-Ups Til Dec. 5

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Katsumi_AMVs
Org Profile

Re: Third Impact Project

Post by Katsumi_AMVs » Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:05 am

themaan wrote:I'm running out of things to write here, but I do have one more thing to say. I have been gathering interest for the project already and have gotten some great response including AMV4000, KatsumiAMVS (who made Obsession, great video), and Bakadeshi may even be filling a track.
^_^

Yep , I'm in :D

But since I'm not familiar with the songs , I'm choosing just 2 for now , if those tacks goes for another editor , I can choose any other later.

1 - 3:38 - 4:35 Spending Time In Preparation / Anime DBZ (allowed?)

2 - 14:19 - 15:40 A Vision / Anime .. not decided , maybe it's time to buy more anime DVDs :shock:
But the lyrics are perfect for a romance vid ... I could use AMG(movie) , but have the problem with the footage being widescreen , so , yeah I'll try to think in something if my first choice goes to another editor ^_^
Nothing usefull here .

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:08 am

themaan wrote:
Toji Fujawara wrote:w00t i call Track 2: Both of you dace like you want to win

umm anime well im still deciding i have a few id like to use but i will only use 1 ill let you know soon...i hope to get this done over my winter brake from college if not little after.
Well, I had my eye on that track, so I suggest you give me another choice. Very sorry.
argh thats the only one i wanted oh well
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:45 am

wow, I'm "Well known"... :D sweeeeet!

look forward to working on the designs and credit

So lets get some sign ups rollin!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:52 pm

Of course your well known Drangd, Olin rocked! Heh, aren't you a koop or sometin?
Last edited by themaan on Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:54 pm

Toji Fujawara wrote:
themaan wrote:
Toji Fujawara wrote:w00t i call Track 2: Both of you dace like you want to win

umm anime well im still deciding i have a few id like to use but i will only use 1 ill let you know soon...i hope to get this done over my winter brake from college if not little after.
Well, I had my eye on that track, so I suggest you give me another choice. Very sorry.
argh thats the only one i wanted oh well
Oh, lol. I'm sorry about that. Well, my decision isn't final, so keep checking the updates on this page and that track may become available.

To KatsumiAMV, DBZ is quite overdone and the only reason I would question it is if I thought you could do a good job. But I think everyone would agree that Obsession is a pretty dang great video and you could probably make DBZ work. But I'd have to think about it, keep a back-up anime in mind just in case.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:56 pm

themaan wrote:Of course your well known Drangd, Olin rocked! Heh, aren't you a koop or sometin?
beautiful...

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:07 pm

Well, it worked really well the last time I said this, so I will again.

Don't hesitate guys, the website will be up very soon, everyone post! Choose your tracks!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:09 pm

The website is now officially up and running. It took me hours to find the layout but it certainly payed off, and I think it looks pretty good. The website is located at thirdimpact.4t.com. I have also made a signature banner as you can see. It's definitely not the best thing seeing as my Photoshop skills are still limited. If any of you could make-up a better signature, that would be awsome and I'd love to take a look at it. Your allowed to put this in your signature aswell if you want to.

EDIT Uggh, I hate free servers, ill be finding alternate hosting for that banner. But for now there isn't one, lol.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:49 am

I only found 2 I could work w/ with whatever anime i got that I think would work..

1: 6:39 - 7:34 When I Find Peace Of Mind (Samurai X: Reflection)
2: 11:47 - 12:56 Borderline Case (Rahxephon)

Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:06 pm

I probably will fill a track, I just havn't decided what yet :lol:
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”