New AMV

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Eiji
Org Profile

New AMV

Post by Eiji » Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:39 am

Little Star
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10939

It is hard to beleive it is only about two weeks after my last video. But this video, titled Little Star was made on a whim. I heard the right song, and it went with the only footage I had, but had yet to make a video for...Escaflowne The Movie. It took me about 4 days to rip, encode, and then piece together this video. It may not be as good as my last video. I'm pretty sure I didn't include any spoilers that haven't been in other videos, so I didn't mark it as having spoilers, here on a-m-v.org.

But I noticed a few problems that I didn't see until I started to peice together the video. But I wasn't going to go back and re-rip and re-encode the entire movie just cause a parts were in Widescreen and others were. But I think for the parts that overlapped the Fullscreen made it look a little bit better.

So enjoy, and if you enjoy it enough, leave an opinion. ;)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”