Linkin Revolution

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:39 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:im fixing mine so that i can send in the final version next week... then again i have my mix for Project ß to complete, my MSI project vid to upload, and my halloween video to complete.. damn this sucks..
you did it to yourself...

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:05 pm

DrngdKreationz wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:im fixing mine so that i can send in the final version next week... then again i have my mix for Project ß to complete, my MSI project vid to upload, and my halloween video to complete.. damn this sucks..
you did it to yourself...
yah, i asked for my tracks too, MSI project, i might be doing more then 1 track if people cant make deadlines..

Zaphod_Beeblebrox
Org Profile

Post by Zaphod_Beeblebrox » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:15 pm

so where are the mixes/mix then?

i may seem impatient but i wanna get this going....

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:18 pm

5 minutes in. 10 more to go. Tryin' our best here. :o

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:57 pm

SuperFusion wrote:5 minutes in. 10 more to go. Tryin' our best here. :o
Me at least...i have that long but superfusion don't like it after 45 seconds so i want to know who the rest of ya'lls opinion on what i should keep and what I should change so here is a link:
Oh forgot I can't put my url cuz they blocked it so it changes to ewfdliuaewflaw.com thanks AD. well i guess i'll get it on my other site so...
http://www.geocities.com/dbzmultimediaw ... r/mix.html
Just save target as them

Crzy_Tetsuo
Org Profile

Post by Crzy_Tetsuo » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:12 am

Lets just say this. I liked some, and hated some.... and no, hated isn't too strong of a word. The intro of Crawling mixing in didn't work AT ALL, COMPLETELY OFF BEAT. Same goes with the beginning In The End (regular version). Just sounded aweful. It was very distracting because of how much contrast there was, now when the big beats entered and the other song ended, it was fine. It was the blending that just was bad. Only other thing I didn't like was the fact that some people will be getting cheated because of how short some of the songs are. Now if you gave em 2 songs, that'd be ok, but some of em are only like 10 seconds, which isn't enough to really edit well. Now I don't hate all of it, it does have some really good strong points. But the things i mentioned were just so distracting that they were worth mentioning. But everything else other than what I said seemed to flow farely well.

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:26 am

Okay I updated the WAV version transitioning the songs a little better:
http://www.geocities.com/dbzmultimediaw ... r/mix.html its 5:23 finished

EDIT: Oh, ya mine isn't for people picking songs when I finished I was gonna divide it into parts each about the same length and then a person picked a certain part of it

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:47 pm

Zaphod_Beeblebrox wrote:so where are the mixes/mix then?

i may seem impatient but i wanna get this going....
Just wait for the official thread. We'll have the rules, requirements, and the mix in there of course. There will also be a website. Well, hopefully there will be a website, anyway. :o

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:29 pm

I'd have it on my site if it wasn't banned

-ssj2gohan-
Org Profile

Post by -ssj2gohan- » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:34 pm

OKAY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF MY MIX IS OKAY OR IF IT SUCKS ASS SO I KNOW IF I CAN FINISH IT OR NOT SO WE CAN GET THIS THING GOING ALREADY?!

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”