Shadow Hearts OST(Horror genre/intense emotion) - interest?

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:22 am

Actually, that was great info, thanks.

First of all, The reason I don't have the track names up is because the cd extractor I used extracted the Japanese character names, which my computer didn't like, so I had to go through and delete all the japanese characters so I could put them in a winRAR. I also, in that time, did not feel like looking through the CD booklet and retyping every single trackname in english.

I would've done it were there more interest in the project, but at this point, it would've been laborious to do so.

Secondly, I haven't played the second game, and I don't have the soundtrack for it. That's because the game is still too expensive for me right now, and I haven't even heard the music yet, so I doubt if I would want it, much less go through all the crap to find it like I did with the first OST.

Lastly, Why use Icaro sparingly? I like the chanting, and I think using it and True Voice as opening and ending credits(respectively) would be neat.

Also, I know the muxing would sound like crap, that's why this isn't a true project, it's only for gauging interest...

Thanks for your input though, I really appreciate it.

On a sidenote, did you rip the SH/2 games or are you capturing them for your AMV? I can't for the life of me figure out how to rip the damned game, and capturing has proven really cumbersome.
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:28 am

Im glad to see some more people getting involved with this project.

I really want to see it get off the ground :D

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Oct 28, 2004 9:38 am

No, I don't think he was interested in the project, just wanted to scrap my dreams... :cry:
StandardQuip

LightningCountX
Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:22 am

oh, i wasnt talking about him heh.

I noticed on the interested editors list that im not the only one on there anymore :D

pen-pen2002
Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime
Org Profile

Post by pen-pen2002 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:35 am

The ones I am interested in are:

02- Wind Which Blows From the Dark (Jin-Roh)

07- Noiz of Fangs (Texnolyze)

26- Psyco Temple (???)

and most of all, 17- Beltconveyor for Killers (Mononoke Hime)
I like this one because of the struggle between the peaceful piano line (which could represent nature) and the grating artificial rythms, (which could represent the destructiveness of mankind.) Then you have the periodic melody that could be Eboshi's theme and represent movement from one section to the next. I pretty much have a loose plan for the video all worked out.

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:29 pm

Wow, really into this, eh, Pen-pen?

So I'm guessing the thousand extraction was worth it? ;)

Anyway, for now, I don't think this will be a multi-editor project... So if you want to make an AMV using one of the songs I ripped... Go for it on your own.

Otherwise... Eh... Unless some people spontaneously post that they're interested, I doubt htis will go anywhere.

(But that doesn't mean I won't try!)

I've finally backed up all my files, In a few days I will have reformatted and have a chance to rip the second disc.
StandardQuip

Resk
Org Profile

Post by Resk » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:42 pm

Well SQ, the reason I suggested using Icaro sparingly was because on it's own, it's just a chant, with vocals and no music. If you were to edit it into a song however, you have to plan it carefully.

And if you liked the music in the first game, I'm sure you'd like it in the second game. Plus, after all, I did say I had the soundtracks, and I do have MSN and AIM, so . . . . you wouldn't necessarily have to go through a lot of crap to get the files ;)

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:12 am

No thanks, I'd rather have the actual discs. ^_^

You willing to participate?
StandardQuip

Resk
Org Profile

Post by Resk » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:25 pm

Well, for now I'm afraid I can't, because I have a couple projects already on the go that I should finish first. Maybe next time.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”