Stand up AMV project INTEREST GAUGE

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:56 pm

SnhKnives wrote:If you dont include Pablo Francisco, im gonna shoot someone
if you have a clip of him, that would be great. i'm just looking at CD's and sh*t i have

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:34 pm

bum wrote:
Scintilla wrote:I *believe* his name is spelled "Denis"...
so ? i believe his name is spelt "Mandy" . That doesn't change the situation does it ?
Lol, your in a bad mood.

Anyway, this sounds pretty cool. If it every gets goin, I'd love to do something like Lewis Black or Denis Leary, maybe some Dane Cook too. They're all pretty damn funny.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

ifihadaninja
Org Profile

Post by ifihadaninja » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:52 pm

id be intrested...not to edit but to watch the project. just please please please! put bill hicks in there.

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:06 pm

Can I do a Cheech and Chong sketch?

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:37 pm

Bill hicks, i'll have to find some of his stuff, or someone send it to the me.
mexicanjunior wrote:Can I do a Cheech and Chong sketch?
Not sure right now. Honestly i was thinking of just doing stand up pieces, not sketches. Like it depends on what bit of sound you're hopin to use. like not Basketball Jones or anything big like that. Maybe Dave's not here.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:33 pm

What type of time frame are you considering? There's been a Eddie Murphy skit I've considered doing this type of thing to but right at the moment I've got a fewl videos I wanna do first.

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:36 pm

dunno, maybe like 2 min. max or something per stand up bit. I don't know how long the whole vid will be, maybe 15 minutes or something. If anyone can come up with some good suggestions for this technical important stuff please tell, i'm just pulling this out of my.... ear.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:07 am

ok, well i have my anime and skit planned already, when you give offical word about the project, if its going to go let me know, Im going to do the entire skit, i can cut it up for the project later.. but let me know if this project is really goin to go...

(2 minutes sounds like a good timeframe depending on how many people want in, for some people you might extend it depending on the skit, but i say around 2 minutes sounds good, 15 minute time frame sound good too, but if you get a lot of people who want in, you might want to extend that... so it really all depends on how many people want in)

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:29 am

Anyone heard of thoughs arabic comedians in america who emerged after this whole terrorist scare stared and prety much make fun of it all and everything thats even slightly related to it ? that could lead to some good audio material for this project, if someone could get any of it digitaly.

Bulghod
Org Profile

Post by Bulghod » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:10 pm

Alright then, i guess i'll start the project officially. here's some basic rules, i'll add more later as things develop.

1. If you're going to submit a video, first say what anime and comedian you're using here. No two people can use the same comedian

2. the bit is at most 2 minutes

3. no skits. two or more guys talking about whatever is ok, but no sketches

4. If you want to put more than one segment, go nuts. but remember that this will be at most 15 mins, so if i get too many, then i will remove a few extra ones and let you know about it. you can go cry for your mommy if you really have to

5. no music. no songs. just stand up comedy.

6. no bits where it's just some anime character mouth flapping, show some accompanying visuals

7. no biting

that's it for now. i can't say the framerate or where to send it yet. the technical part will come later

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”