Project Using Songs from the Eva OST - Interest Gauge

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:52 pm

greenjinjo wrote:When do you think you'll start letting people sign up? Just curious :)
I think I already posted that, but just incase I will do it again. It should be in November sometime. Probably the first week or so. I'm going to hold off a little bit because of a bunch of other big projects starting up. A lot of people will be busy until then so I decided to wait.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:21 pm

Muyo_Ryu wrote:personally i wouldn't mind joining. that is if the deadline is far off december hehe. Kinda up to my nose in work right now ^.^'
Well, for final videos, I'm not quite sure yet. I would love for this video to be shown at some kind of convention. I had my eye on one going on in december. But it may be too little time for people to create their videos. The deadline wouldn't be way off of december, maybe January, or early February if I'm feeling generous. Probably mid January though. I want to give you guys a little more time because of the holidays and what not (gotta visit all the weird relatives, heh). We'll see how it goes.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:47 pm

themaan wrote:Looks like Drnged Kreationz will be doing our credits for this project. He hasn't entirely put his name to the project, but we've discussed it a little and we'll see how thing unfold. Just thought you'd want and update.
Oh, he has now "put his name to the project". Lol, looks like the credits will be in better hands. I'm so glad I don't have to do them, heh.

Everyone keep posting! I need to see if this is interesting for people, even if they'd want to watch it. Don't hesitate! POST! Everyone rip off your shirts and take off your shoes, then POST! YAAY! Okay, I'm getting carried away, but I wanna know what you guys think.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:08 pm

dont know which song your talking about, but count me in...

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:43 pm

AMV_4000 wrote:dont know which song your talking about, but count me in...
I don't quite understand. We have a mix of songs, not just one.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:46 am

themaan wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:dont know which song your talking about, but count me in...
I don't quite understand. We have a mix of songs, not just one.
oh sorryl, i just read the topic, clicked page 3, and replied, but yah, i'll check thos mp3's soon, and then tell you which one i want

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:43 pm

Wow, it's almost November already! Well, that means the sign ups will be starting in a few days. So start to think about what track your interested in so you can be prompt with sign-ups. Oh, and be sure to tell all your friends and such about the project. More editors are always welcome, heh.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:03 pm

I am now accepting submissions on this project. Please do not post on this thread anymore.

The new thread is located here

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”