I am new. But am I doing good?

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:30 pm

i guess you are, so i guess it's right, so i guess that makes me right about you being wrong about him being right about the movie being fun and/or hillariously funny but not while i scream bloody-things at your face with rusty knives and meal trays.

H-K-A
Org Profile

Post by H-K-A » Tue Sep 10, 2002 9:31 pm

Is it really that bad Kamoc?
H-K-A is back to take over the Rest

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:25 pm

notice how so many of the people threatening to flame are newbies that really have no clue how common crappy DBZ vids are made......not that there aren't a few good ones
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

H-K-A
Org Profile

Post by H-K-A » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:48 pm

I agree... Now that you mention it, it does look odd. And I bet now they will quiet down :roll:

I like DBZ so HA! And I know there are some bad music videos of DBZ out there. However, I don't want my DBZ music video to be one of them. And to tell you the truth, I don't think it is. But don't take it from me. See for yourself and find out.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:57 pm

I should do another DBZ crossover with some other famous anime that everyone respects... :P
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Kamoc
Org Profile

Post by Kamoc » Tue Sep 10, 2002 11:22 pm

no, i liked the video. simply because i despise DBZ doesn't mean that the videos are bad.. have any of you ever seen 'Particle Man'?

anyway, this is where someone comes in and throws tang at my head (which is usually just a larger, more elaborate form of saying 'no dice').

H-K-A
Org Profile

Server up

Post by H-K-A » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:28 am

My music video is now up on an unlimited bandwidth providing free server: www.100free.com

So, for those of you who were having problems getting it... ENJOY... or um.. you can get in now :lol: ^_^

To get it go here:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=10905

AgentHokie
Org Profile

alanis 8(

Post by AgentHokie » Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:41 am

worst thing: uses real player eww :roll:
2nd worst: alanis :shock:
3rd thing: It wasn't bad, I liked the cell saga anyway :lol:
4th thing: good ending, all and all I wish my 1st amv looks half as good as this one, grats on the 8 (if it turns out thats a good thing). :)

Freako
Org Profile

hehehe

Post by Freako » Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:18 am

LOL .

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”