favourite ayashi no ceres episodes

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
syazana
Org Profile

favourite ayashi no ceres episodes

Post by syazana » Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:17 am

i love episode 15 - tooya's past
the episode is so sad, i pity aya and i hate aya-look-alike girl very much!!!

dooey
Org Profile

Post by dooey » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:33 am

lolz... this was an awesome series... i just didnt like the idea of everyone marrying there brother/sister or cuzin or sumfing like that.... gross! hehehe
favorite episode ey? yeh episode 15 was probably it.... cant really remember much coz i saw it 2 years ago...

:..Darkamist..:
Org Profile

Post by :..Darkamist..: » Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:51 am

iono which ep it is but its the part where they showed Ceres past...interestin ep that was :)
later...

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:22 am

I like episode 22 (Song of Redemption) best, because the song Shuro sings is very beautiful!
The most dramatic episode is episode 19, and because I like dramatic episodes, I like that one, too.

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:23 am

:..Darkamist..: wrote:iono which ep it is but its the part where they showed Ceres past...interestin ep that was :)
I like Ceres past, too. It's so sad!

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Re: favourite ayashi no ceres episodes

Post by yumi+chan » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:26 am

syazana wrote:i love episode 15 - tooya's past
the episode is so sad, i pity aya and i hate aya-look-alike girl very much!!!
I don't like Toya, that's why I hate every episode which is about him. But his past is interesting.

Strawberry_ Eggs
Org Profile

Post by Strawberry_ Eggs » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:17 pm

Yeah, I love the epsidoe with Ceres' past, finally finding out the truth about the tenyo. I like the last episode, too.
Random Anime Quote:
"They've drawn us awful carelessly." Osaru (I think, it's one of thoes money guys). Jubei-Chan episode 9.

syazana
Org Profile

Post by syazana » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:44 pm

yumi+chan wrote:I like episode 22 (Song of Redemption) best, because the song Shuro sings is very beautiful!
The most dramatic episode is episode 19, and because I like dramatic episodes, I like that one, too.
episode 22 is interesting too i love shuro's song. does anybody here know what is the title for that song? and where can i download it? thanks!

syazana
Org Profile

Post by syazana » Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:49 pm

ooppss... just forget what i asked. i just read the rules. i can't ask where can i download a music or an anime episode. i can just discuss about anc episodes here!

yumi+chan
Org Profile

Post by yumi+chan » Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:01 pm

syazana wrote:
yumi+chan wrote:I like episode 22 (Song of Redemption) best, because the song Shuro sings is very beautiful!
episode 22 is interesting too i love shuro's song. does anybody here know what is the title for that song?
Shuro's song (Mugen no Kaze) is really great. It fits great to the atmosphere of that episode. I love this episode :D

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”