Fav. Inu Yasha EP.?

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Grey land
Org Profile

Post by Grey land » Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:18 pm

EPISODE 162 IS VERY VERY CUTE, although it's a filler :D

baobeiER
Org Profile

Post by baobeiER » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:31 am

wait!!!!!!!

where are you guys??

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:44 am

baobeiER wrote:wait!!!!!!!

where are you guys??

What do you mean where are we?
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Yukina_Raven
Org Profile

Post by Yukina_Raven » Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:18 pm

~Anime Angel~ wrote:Did you see the last ep? i was woundering becuase i do want to see it abut i really dont want the series to end, i really dont -_- i just really want to see what happens to everybody once Naraku is gone and the jewel is whole again. and who will Inu Yasha be with, Kagome or Kikyo, i think it should be with Kagome but i guess i have to find out when the last ep. comes over here or something
I'm afraid the last episode answers none of those questions because the manga is still running. Thus the last episode cannot answer those questions. :P

baobeiER
Org Profile

Post by baobeiER » Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:08 am

wheere on earth are you guys...

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:27 am

baobeiER wrote:
TetsusiagaSlayer14 wrote:hmm yeah i remember watching that episode last weekend but isnt the episode on tommorow a continuation to that?
huh?! the last ep is out??! i`m in taiwan and i haven`t even got that far..not even in comics
One of my online friends send me the very end of the ep. it really bothered me what happened..and i heard the 4th movie is going to finish it

babyanime
Org Profile

Post by babyanime » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:41 am

hiya im back from the most busiest summer and boringest school year.but 4th movie.i didn't hear anything about that movie.i guess im late.but i don twanna see the last episode of inuyasha because that means the series will be over and i dont want that

angelwings0509
Org Profile

Post by angelwings0509 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:50 pm

Ohhhhh! I love episode 128 when inuyasha goes to the festival- *rofl* that was definately the most funny episode ever! :D
angelwings0509

babyanime
Org Profile

Post by babyanime » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:53 pm

lol!i love that episode as well.that one had me rollin'.some memories from that episode :)
i stay happy and never get sad,but if you mess with my friends and fmily i get extremely MAD

~Anime Angel~
Org Profile

Post by ~Anime Angel~ » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:28 pm

angelwings0509 wrote:Ohhhhh! I love episode 128 when inuyasha goes to the festival- *rofl* that was definately the most funny episode ever! :D

That sounds like a good ep. wish it was on -_- i cant believe they stop playing new ep. of Inu Yasha. I heard that it was going to come back on december 22nd. dont know if it is true or not. the next one of the new ep. that adultswim was going to show looked funny

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”