Animania Con Ja Nai XI Contest

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
genestarwind21122
Samurai Master
Org Profile

Post by genestarwind21122 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:56 pm

I'll be mailing my 3 entries in. So you can count on me. I hope you and your club enjoys them. Until November 6th as Gene would say "YOU BETTER GET READY!'

Gene Starwind 21122

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:36 pm

genestarwind21122 wrote:I'll be mailing my 3 entries in. So you can count on me. I hope you and your club enjoys them. Until November 6th as Gene would say "YOU BETTER GET READY!'

Gene Starwind 21122
Excellent. I'll keep a hale eye on my mailbox.

Kai Stromler
Org Profile

Post by Kai Stromler » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:13 am

Some more info on the contest, since Kalium hasn't posted it yet:

The contest is going to run in Aud 4, the second-biggest screening room (~300 seats), from about 1:45 to 3:15 (this is Saturday, 6 November of course). There's probably going to be a little wiggle room in there due to botched deadlines as usual for con showings.

There will probably be more updates once we decide what we're doing for awards presentation as to when and where that'll be.

--K
Shin Hatsubai is a Premiere-free studio. Insomni-Ack is habitually worthless.
CHOPWORK - abominations of maceration
skywide, armspread : forward, upward
Coelem - Tenebral Presence single now freely available

Wong
Org Profile

Post by Wong » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:20 pm

well...if i can ever figure out this damn VirtualDub error i keep getting, i will get my vid in.

Is a Serious/Drama....but would probobly fit as a trailer, in the "Other" category.
NEW!!!NEW!!!NEW!!! MWG Productions NEW!!!NEW!!!NEW!!!
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=52950
AMVfreak wrote:Now, step outside of your room and take a step out into the real world for awhile, huh?

The end
Org Profile

Post by The end » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:43 am

Exactly how old can a video be if it's gonna be allowed to enter? I'm working on one right now but I doubt it'll be finished in time for this contest... the one I have here is a little more then a month old. Would that be ok?

Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:10 pm

Yes it would. We're trying to keep stuff within the past few months, maybe stretching out up to January, but within 2-3 months is alright.
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

The end
Org Profile

Post by The end » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:45 pm

Great then ^_^... now I've just gotta send in the submission form and wait for a reply and upload the video... right? >_>

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:32 pm

The end wrote:Great then ^_^... now I've just gotta send in the submission form and wait for a reply and upload the video... right? >_>
You can upload the submission form and the video at the same time.

Wong
Org Profile

Post by Wong » Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:10 pm

gah....i have never used ftp before, so when i lost connect(ok....i nodded off and slammed my head on the keyboard) i butchered my next 2 attempts to upload...heh. But i renamed everything so it is uploading fine now
NEW!!!NEW!!!NEW!!! MWG Productions NEW!!!NEW!!!NEW!!!
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=52950
AMVfreak wrote:Now, step outside of your room and take a step out into the real world for awhile, huh?

Radman
Org Profile

goo?

Post by Radman » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:23 am

Umm....Its probably just an IO error, but I can't seem to be able to submit my AMV. The address for the server is 141.213.218.227, right? Are we supposed to send you the submission info first, and then we upload our video(s)? Sorry for my stupidity, I'm just missing something in-between point A and point B.
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it

Return to “AMV Contests”