Another AMV Project [Project Þ 2]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:04 pm

rogueintellectproductions wrote:There's always Ring Around the Rosies, you know, that nursery rhyme about the Black Plague?

Hey, I've always wanted to make sick, demented videos to the Kidz Bop versions of songs. Any thoughts on adding some of those?

CPFuller
No, i want nice songs, not crappy songs made crappier by kids.. i want somewhat nursery rhymes...
Kao-kun wrote:You can always use KoRn's "Chutes and Ladders". That's pretty demented.
accually i had already decided to use part of that for the intro...
AMVfreak wrote:
this one needs to be worse..
Is that possible?

Nevermind. Dont answer that.

-------------------
Children songs

-Mary had a little lamp
-Ants go marching
-Hickery, Dickory, Dock
-Hush-a-bye baby
-It's raining its pouring
-I've been working on the railroad
-London bridge is falling down
-Mary Mary quite contrary
-One little, two little, three little Indians
-Row, row, row your boat
-She'll be coming down the mountain
-Skip to my lou
-Yankee doodle
-Twinkle twinkle little star
-------------------------------

Tra-la-laa.
well i went into best buy with pilk and knives *big mistake* and found a bunch of songs, many which you named so here is the new list of songs thus far..

Little Bunny Foo Foo
Hokey Pokey
old Mc Donnald
Little Teapot
Do you know the Muffin man
the wheels on the bus (goes round and round)
Bingo (was his name o')
Hickery, Dickory, Dock
It's raining its pouring
This Old Man
One little, two little, three little Indians
She'll be coming down the mountain
Mary had a little lamb

i will listen to some others that you mentioned, but thats the new list, if there are any more not mentioned yet, please let me know! and if anyone wants a spot on the project with a certain song, let me know!

Garstoth
Org Profile

Post by Garstoth » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:35 am

puff the magic dragon ;)
Toe Cavities, and Nazel Jam... cool

Sentient Satire
Org Profile

Post by Sentient Satire » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:30 pm

The first one was legendary. Hard to trump.

I have the perfect conceptualization for the "Do you know the Muffin Man" segment. I wish my PC wasn't down right now. Although I'd have to buy a few titles on DVD for the source footage I have in mind.

Ba' Ba' Black Sheep has potential and should be added to the exsisting list.

I suppose it would a gamble to take on Sentient Satire, as I stand, even with disregarding the time implication of replacing my video card and DDR-RAM in time, and scrounge for time in getting my new motherboard prospect.
逸れなくて下さい。

我心で黒と虚と寒気だ。

DrngdKreationz
Org Profile

Post by DrngdKreationz » Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:58 am

Count me in!?!?!?

I don't know just yet Well have to send me a shout via AIM once I get my workstation back up and running in my new apartment.

and my non-work internet connection up and running too.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:53 pm

Drngd, dont worry about it, i plan to start the project on halloween... that should give me enough time to get the tracks picked, and make a mix, then let people decide on which they want.... so the starting date should be halloween unless something happens...

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:12 am

ok, before i make a mix, if anyone wants a certain part of a certain song, let me know asap so that i can add it into the song mix... each part will consist of 10-40 seconds, 1-4 editors per song.. editors may choose to do 10-40 seconds of their chosen song if desired..There will be about 5-10 minutes of different songs, depending on who likes what and what they want to edit.. this video will be listed on the org, but not posted locally, so content wise, you can make it perfectly clean if you want, but i prefer a bit of violence/nudity/wrongness... I will hopefully have the mix by halloween, and i will take signups until december, and the video deadline is may, but please try to get it to me asap, i may change the deadline if we work fast enough...

i hope to see more editors on this project, feel free to E-mail, AIM, or PM me with any ideas about the project...

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:59 am

I can make a short 16 second contribution to the song "London Bridge is Falling Down" if you want to add a track to this project. Its a little idea that popped into my head.
This is a short audio clip that I roughly cut. Thinking of using that short verse there.
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:05 pm

i really enjoyed, and was deeply disturbed, by the first project, but is this one going to include the painfully long credits, and if so, could you offer something that makes it really worth sitting through, instead of tempting the viewer to edit the video and cut out the extra minute of credits. if not, oh well, im just trying to make a suggestion for a better project. i really look forward to this one, i love the demented video's to kids songs, it makes them so enjoyable on many levels.

OtakuForLife
Org Profile

Post by OtakuForLife » Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:07 pm

Look for a CD called 100 songs for childern (found some of the
tracks on Bareshare) There all really mean video ideas becuase
there all performed by childern. I used one of the tracks for my
crappy gunslinger Girl paraody (I made in a hour). Anyway, a remix
with a whole lot of kids songs (twisted oddly to sound darker) set with alot of distrubing imagery sounds like alot of fun... I personally want to add "You are me sunshine".

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:29 pm

How about that song with the spider climbing up the pipe or something?

"Itsy Bitsy Spider" I think it was.

And, um... God, what was that oen I grew up with...

The old Lady who ate a spider. Or, some song with an old lady eating a spider somewhere in there.
Then baby spiders like popped out her mouth or something.

No, wait.

"The old lady who ate a fly" I think it was?

Blah. Something about an old woman eating some type of flying bug or an arachnid. That song was cool.

On a side note: I'm not in this project. I haven't seen the first one, so I have no idea what it's about. Haven't even heard of it. But I don't think I want to know... >_>
<_<
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”