Project Using Songs from the Eva OST - Interest Gauge

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:38 am

sounds interesting.... I might be in. Depends on the deadline, and if I get a good enough idea for any of these songs.
[size=0]
Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching

greenjinjo
Org Profile

Post by greenjinjo » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:02 am

anubisx00 wrote:Also, I don't think it's legal to post these songs up for download, at least full versions.
Hmm, you could be right.

TheMaan, if it's good with you, I'm going to take them off download and just put up the mixed song as soon as that's done.
godix wrote:Free sausage. No conditions. No tricks. To the best of my ability I will give anyone a sausage on anything they ask for. I'm not kidding here, I'll do as many sausage as I can.
Check out my deviantART!

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:26 pm

greenjinjo wrote:
anubisx00 wrote:Also, I don't think it's legal to post these songs up for download, at least full versions.
Hmm, you could be right.

TheMaan, if it's good with you, I'm going to take them off download and just put up the mixed song as soon as that's done.
But anubis also makes another good point, AMVs are pretty much illegal. Most of them feature full length songs and use copyrighted Anime material. But you can take them off if you think It would be a big problem

Oh, also, anubis, I love all the songs from the Eva OST and hated to have to cut them. But there is only so many tracks I can put in the project. The entire OST would be pushing it, as far as filesize, amount of creators, etc.
Image Appeared on RDS 2/2/05

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:32 pm

How many Evangelion OSTs are there? How many have been released domestically?

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 7:12 pm

Jasper-Isis wrote:How many Evangelion OSTs are there? How many have been released domestically?
I think that would be 4. Maybe. I'm not sure. The original OST, OST 2, OST 3, End Of Eva OST are the only ones I'm positive exist. Maybe there is a Death and Rebirth. But I dont see the point in that, or maybe a Greatest Hits.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:17 pm

Hmm... it looks like Geneon has released six.

I distinctly recall hearing Expansion of Blockade recently and liking it, but as much as I rack my brains now, I cannot remember where I had heard it from or what the music sounded like. :?

Anybody know if there was a recent AMV made using Expansion of Blockade? Nothing came up when I tried the search function.

NeoQuixotic
Master Procrastinator
Org Profile

Post by NeoQuixotic » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:45 pm

Jasper- I used Expansion of Blockade in my ending credits for End of All Eva, my Animasia submission. Maybe thats where you heard it.

As for the six OST's. I think the last two are a compilation of the first four and with a new song or two included. I doubt I'll buy them since I have most of the songs anyways; maybe if I ever have some extra cash I would, but not when I'm a poor college student :roll:.
Insert clever text/image here.

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:29 pm

Looks like Drnged Kreationz will be doing our credits for this project. He hasn't entirely put his name to the project, but we've discussed it a little and we'll see how thing unfold. Just thought you'd want and update.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:47 pm

i'd love to see the actual project, and help, but my editing skills has dictated that i shouldnt ruin a potentially great project with my poor editing skills. i look forward to it though, so you have a fan.... yay?

themaan
Org Profile

Post by themaan » Thu Oct 14, 2004 5:25 pm

As you may have seen from the first post I have decided to make this thing a Multi-Anime project. Infact, you may not use Eva if you sign-up for this project. The reason is if everyones doing different types of animes then someone using the combonation Evangelion Video was Evangelion Audio will look pretty silly. If you are strongly for or against this idea then please post here, I would like to here feedback on this as I am still not sure how this should go. But for now, it's multi-anime.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”