Cowboy Bebop Session 17 (Mushroom Samba)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Spikebomb00
Org Profile

Cowboy Bebop Session 17 (Mushroom Samba)

Post by Spikebomb00 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 5:12 pm

I just couldn't keep myself from posting this! In my opinion, episode 17 is one of the most halarious episodes in the whole season. Mushroom Samba is centered around Ed and her trusty canine Ein in the search for food for the crew. I don't think Spike and Jet were serious when they asked Ed to go into the desert and find food. Anyhow, Ed stumbles upon a bounty whose dealing in illegal mushrooms, and this is Ed's story on how to catch a bounty :lol: There's some really funny moments and quite a bit of irony. I love it. It's definately one of the most funny episodes in the season. That or Cowboy Funk
COWBOY BEBOP
The work. Which will become a genre in itself, will be called...

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Re: Cowboy Bebop Session 17 (Mushroom Samba)

Post by Coffee 54 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:36 pm

Spikebomb00 wrote:I just couldn't keep myself from posting this! In my opinion, episode 17 is one of the most halarious episodes in the whole season. Mushroom Samba is centered around Ed and her trusty canine Ein in the search for food for the crew. I don't think Spike and Jet were serious when they asked Ed to go into the desert and find food. Anyhow, Ed stumbles upon a bounty whose dealing in illegal mushrooms, and this is Ed's story on how to catch a bounty :lol: There's some really funny moments and quite a bit of irony. I love it. It's definately one of the most funny episodes in the season. That or Cowboy Funk
Yep, I liked that she chose to test to see if the mushrooms were safe on the rest of the crew. :lol: Spike's hallucination was my favorite. :lol:

EinsteinValentine88
Org Profile

Re: Cowboy Bebop session 17 (Mushroom Samba)

Post by EinsteinValentine88 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:35 pm

Yeah, I have to admit that Mushroom Samba was one of the funniest episodes of the entire season. And I have to say that Cowboy Funk does beat it, but not by much. :D
And so ends another episode of wasting time with Faye...

ZealDarklord
Org Profile

Post by ZealDarklord » Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:56 pm

Mushroom Samba is the funniest episode of the series I like it when spike sees that frog and it says something and he just says 'Stupid frog', other good bits of that episode are when jet wakes up and has lip stick over his face and when Ein eats one of the mushrooms and starts acting like a toy dog
Can't the end of the road be also thought as the beginning for the journey back.

Kazutaka
Org Profile

Post by Kazutaka » Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:43 am

All true! This ep brought up some funny memories of the past for me! I loved the way Faye was swimming in the bathroom and I do feel for Spike with the NEVER ending stairs! Although I must admit I have never talked to a Frog though. :lol:
"Light in the absence of eyes illuminates nothing. Visible forms are not inherent in the world but are granted by the act of seeing. Events contain no meaning in themselves only the meaning that the mind imposes on them...yet the world endures,...whether or not the mind exists..."

Kaimi-chan
Org Profile

Post by Kaimi-chan » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:04 pm

Lol, I agree, this is the most hillarious episode in the whole series! Ed , Ein are hillarious together. The part that the bebop tripulation eat the mushroom is funny too.
"Kuchime oshii Yappari kono omoi dake wa, kuchitekurenaindayo." ~By Tsunade
Kakeruka? oó

x0chiaki0x
Org Profile

mambo:

Post by x0chiaki0x » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:58 pm

ZealDarklord wrote:.. when Ein eats one of the mushrooms and starts acting like a toy dog ..
that was the best part. Ein is my pimp dog. heh, :lol: i love cowboy bebop.
"suffer then die. the simplest way to resolve pain is to feed it pain"

happy fuckin halloween

Swordfish23
Org Profile

Post by Swordfish23 » Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:32 am

Lol yeah that episode is pretty funny, not one of the *best* episodes but definately one of the funniest.
"The suffering of one is nothing when compared to the suffering of all." -Hero

LovelyLaura
Org Profile

Post by LovelyLaura » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:41 pm

In my opinion it's tied with Cowboy Funk for funniest episode...I remember laughing out loud when saw Spike's hallucination for the first time....and Jet ended up wearing lipstick, right? :lol:

Miz Ducky
Org Profile

Post by Miz Ducky » Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:54 pm

I like the end when the cow stops the train. Ein says Thanks, and the cow says No Problem (or something like that). The first time I saw that it surprised me. The rest really was hilarious! And Ed's "Stinky Gas!"
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”