Need Credits?

This forum is for the announcement, organisation and discussion of Multi-Editor AMV Projects.

Need Credits?

Postby DrngdKreationz » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:26 pm

Hey all,
This thread is mainly for project heads or those looking to start up projects.
Im basically offering my services and my abilities in After effects. to composite credits (opening, closing, or both) to your Multi editor project. I'm basically trying to get used to working with "Clients" and dealing with deadlines as well as dealing from input on what and how to design. (Trying to adapt to working in the real world ) If you're interested in giving me a shot to contribute to your project feel free to send me a PM.. or if im online send me a shout via AIM.

Thank you,
DrngdKreationz

Postby billy_wires » Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:57 am

That was you that did the credits for Kut-up, right? Excellent, either way.

So, there are careers like that? Sign me the hell up, shoot.

The real point:
I'm thinking of starting a project in the future (near or far, not sure which :wink: ), and I might come to you for your finesse.
billy_wires

Postby DrngdKreationz » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:00 pm

yes, I did do the opening sequence for Kut-up.

the Career would actually be in motion graphics/ design. but yeah things like company logos, flash animations, and dvd menus would fall on there. ( I haven't gotten into DVD menu/ authoring yet since I don't have a dvd burner yet.)

well, once things get started let me know.
DrngdKreationz

Postby SuperFusion » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:05 pm

I wouldn't mind if you did the credits for the Linkin Revolution project. =D

I'll let ya know when I'm ready. 8-)
SuperFusion

Postby LightningCountX » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:29 pm

Yes, i am looking for a person who is really good at doing credits to do the credits for the Chevelle Project because if I do it, it will turn out like crap. I really enjoyed the credits for kut-up, and if you could do the same for me for CP, i would be most appreciative ^_^
LightningCountX

Postby Bakadeshi [AuN Studios] » Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:51 pm

I will consider it for the Disco/Funk Project, but that will be a while from now.
[size=0][url=http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=62984]
Image[/url]Image[/size]
Recommended Underated video (Not Mine): Jasper-Isis - Ever Searching
Bakadeshi [AuN Studios]

Postby pen-pen2002 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:17 pm

The Liquid Dream ProjeKct is just getting started so we won't be dealing with credits for a while. However, we will probably be doing something pretty advanced for the intro/conclusion. I was planning on learning enough to do it myself but who knows. Anyways, check out the project (in my sig) and see if it is something you would be interested in being a part of.
pen-pen2002

Location: Grinnell, IA Procrastination Meter: Code Lemon-Lime

Postby DrngdKreationz » Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:03 pm

hey just wanted to say thanks to those who've responded I look forward to talking to you online, and seeing how things will go.

Laterz
DrngdKreationz

Return to Multi-Editor Projects