Dance Dance Revolution Projects: Info

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
serebi
Org Profile

Post by serebi » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:49 pm

i regret being unaware of when the projects were seeking creators, 3 times. I believe i started doin AMVs while ddr 2 was lookin for people, and that was wayyyyyyyy before i knew of a-m-v.org so meh, life can suck like that at times

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:12 pm

Pie Row Maniac wrote:All I have to say is that it was good while it lasted.

Thumbs up, soldiers.
Indeed. Guess I should count myself lucky and glad I got to be part of last installment.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:40 am

Project 1 - DDR 3rd Mix
Project 2 - DDR 2nd Mix
Project 3 - DDR 4th Mix
Project 4 - DDR 5th Mix
This may sound silly, but why isn't there a 1st Mix? And why is Project 1 the third mix and Project 2 the second? I mean its no big deal or anything, the universe just won't make any sense till I know, that's all. :cry:

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:38 am

The 1st Mix has lamer and longer songs. :roll:
ImageImage

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:40 am

I was told that the first DDR didn't have a megamix, so they couldn't make a project to it.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:03 pm

Coffee 54 wrote:
Project 1 - DDR 3rd Mix
Project 2 - DDR 2nd Mix
Project 3 - DDR 4th Mix
Project 4 - DDR 5th Mix
This may sound silly, but why isn't there a 1st Mix? And why is Project 1 the third mix and Project 2 the second? I mean its no big deal or anything, the universe just won't make any sense till I know, that's all. :cry:
Scintilla's right, there is no 1st mix megamix...the 1st mix songs were incorporated into 2nd mix's megamix.

And the reason project 1 was 3rd mix was, while we were still brainstorming about doing a DDR project, someone randomly uploaded all the 3rd mix tracks, so people started downloading and "claiming" tracks before we had even started doing any actual planning...so we just ran with it. The project was never intended to be some long-running thing...I think the initial idea was just a one shot deal. It wasn't until the first project was a big hit that we decided to do more.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:15 pm

Scintilla's right, there is no 1st mix megamix...the 1st mix songs were incorporated into 2nd mix's megamix.

And the reason project 1 was 3rd mix was, while we were still brainstorming about doing a DDR project, someone randomly uploaded all the 3rd mix tracks, so people started downloading and "claiming" tracks before we had even started doing any actual planning...so we just ran with it. The project was never intended to be some long-running thing...I think the initial idea was just a one shot deal. It wasn't until the first project was a big hit that we decided to do more.
And the world again falls into recognizable order. Thanks. :D

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”