Org Profile

Post by LightningCountX » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:34 pm

i got dibs on lying from you...again!

or maybe dont stay...

descions, descions...

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:40 pm

Calling dibs on songs already, eh? We don't have an audio editor yet and Broly345 hasn't confirmed that he can mix the audio so calm down. :)

Fuze
Org Profile

Post by Fuze » Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:41 pm

hey sf why didnt u post about the project ? :evil: were you afraid of getting flamed?
"He's happy because he's insane."

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:03 pm

dibs on Session! i gotta redeem myself on that one :roll:

Brolly345
Org Profile

Post by Brolly345 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:11 pm

Since I've decided to be the audio editor... (I don't have AIM yet, I had to reformat.)

Maybe you guys should wait on calling tracks before you even know how I'm going to cut them up... :P

Also, am I going to be taking from each of the songs? How long is this going to be? I could use that information before I try to get them.

One more thing, how am I going to be getting this up for the others to download the tracks? I don't have hosting yet.
Last edited by Brolly345 on Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:14 pm

Put me down as a maybe for now, Ill get back to you with a more definite answer later.
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:18 pm

Brolly345 wrote:One more thing, how am I going to be getting this up for the others to download the tracks? I don't have hosting yet.
i can supply the hosting of the mp3s

SuperFusion
Org Profile

Post by SuperFusion » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:29 pm

Broly345, I've already mixed "Session" and an incy bit of "Cure For The Itch". I'll let you take over from there. TheUnlimited offered space for MP3's. Crzy_Tetsuo said he may help with the FTP. The length 10-16 or 17 minutes.

I'm hoping each track can be about 30s- 1 minute long. Yeah, you'll be taking from each song. Also, will billy_wires be joining us in the project?

When you get AIM again, give me an IM. I'll send you the small audio editing part I did. From there continue.

Hope you can join SSJVegita.

Wait. Let me just ask Broly345, do you have the Hybrid Theory and Meteora CD's? If you do, I have a proposition.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:35 pm

Fuze wrote:hey sf why didnt u post about the project ? :evil: were you afraid of getting flamed?
he didnt want people knowing about it till it was released. well, thats what he told me yesterday anyway.

hey sf go get the track lengths started allready. how are people supose to start if yhey've got no idea what music they're supose to be using ? and you know what im using, session and cure for the itch from reanimation. in case anyone want sto know, im doing the intro and mabey the outro.

Garylisk
Org Profile

Post by Garylisk » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:53 pm

You should just use my breaking the habit video for that song. That way I don't actualy have to do any editing. :P

j/k

But I'll probably watch the project when it gets finished.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”