The Broken Project

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Garylisk
Org Profile

The Broken Project

Post by Garylisk » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:54 pm

I had this idea a while back, and thought it might be a cool little project to do. At first I was thinking that I would do all the vids myself, and make it my own little thing. Back then, there weren't any of these multi-editor projects. But then things like MI and such started popping up, and I thought it was a good idea... but I had forgotten about this.

Okay, general idea, is that every track from Nine Inch Nails' album "Broken" gets made into an AMV. It's their most unique album, and also their shortest. Every song is cool, and there's a couple bonus tracks included as well.

Here's the thing, though... I dunno whether it would be better to split each song up into a few sections so we can have more editors, or if it'd just be better to have one editor per song.

Anyway, post here if you're insterested. Or even if you're interested in stealing the idea from me. Right now, I really need to get the Short AMVs project reorganized and finished, but after that, I was thinking this would be fun to do.
Alcohol, Drugs, Overdrive, Noise, Neon Lights, Party People, Revolution

Farlo
expectations of deliberate annihilation
Org Profile

Post by Farlo » Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:57 pm

lyrics

doesnt seem like a bad idea, the only song on that album im familiar with is happiness in slavery

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:11 pm

depending on when this all gets underway i may be able to help out with this.....unless the track is due before december then im afraid i wont be able to do a thing with this but post december dead line is fine.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:49 pm

I'd suggest not splitting the individual songs.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”