Final Fantasy Anime Music Video project

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
nekosama
Org Profile

Final Fantasy Anime Music Video project

Post by nekosama » Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:33 am

Just a reminder that the Final Fantasy Anime Music Video project will be featured at this year's Neko-Con. Also, the deadline for entries has been pushed back to Aug. 31, 2002. Please see the FFAMV site for more at http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/ffamv

VicBond007
Org Profile

Post by VicBond007 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 9:53 am

Don't we have enough FF AMVs already? :|

I got an idea! For the next project, do a DBZ AMV project and set it to a Linkin' Park album! It'd be brilliant! :mrgreen:
"With free bagels we can live like Kings!...Kings who have to pay for their own castle in order to get the free bagels!" - Omar Jenkins

jbone
Org Profile

Post by jbone » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:05 am

If I cared about this "project," I wouldn't have sent its originator an angry message after being spammed with a request to be part of it. :-D

Declan_Vee
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Declan_Vee » Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:38 am

... Is that thing still going on... :?
AMV Search | AMV Guides
AMV Live. "It's like Iron Chef, only too many cooks will spoil the broth"

Professional 666
Org Profile

Post by Professional 666 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:57 pm

What?! No more nifty spam?!

Eek-1
Org Profile

Post by Eek-1 » Tue Jul 09, 2002 4:22 pm

There arent that many AMVs that uses soundtrack from Final Fantasy video games.

Rozard
Org Profile

Post by Rozard » Tue Jul 09, 2002 10:11 pm

Yeah, I get an e-mail from them a long time ago, asking to make a video for them, displaying how FF has affected my life and my love of anime. Truth be known, I've never played a Final Fantasy game, nor do I have any intention to. I don't really care.
RichLather: We are guests of this forum, and as such we do not make the rules.
BishounenStalker The freedom to suck is what makes the Internet rock.

animedreamware
Org Profile

Re: Final Fantasy Legendary Weapon Movie

Post by animedreamware » Wed Jul 10, 2002 12:26 am

Im planing Makeing a Final Fantasy 10 Music Video. It's Called Final Fantasy The Legendary Weapon. it's going to be 1 hour 30 mins to 2 Hour Movie. So i'll really dont know excally how im going to make it. But I will make it. So do not copy the name of this music video. Well if you wont to give me some help then that's cool that would be nice. A Final Fantasy 10 Movie. :D
Please fill free to e-mail me for any questions regarding my Music Videos i'll be happy to make it better for a new one. That makes me for a plan for a new one. I got a TV-OUT and a lot of Japanese Animation Videos. So please fill free to e-mail me or contact me in any way.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Wed Jul 10, 2002 2:08 am

animedreamware wrote:Im planing Makeing a Final Fantasy 10 Music Video. It's Called Final Fantasy The Legendary Weapon. it's going to be 1 hour 30 mins to 2 Hour Movie. So i'll really dont know excally how im going to make it. But I will make it. So do not copy the name of this music video. Well if you wont to give me some help then that's cool that would be nice. A Final Fantasy 10 Movie. :D

I can't stand a minute of it, how will I stand a hour and a half?

~klinky

rurouni_trelane
Org Profile

Post by rurouni_trelane » Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:58 am

animedreamware wrote:Im planing Makeing a Final Fantasy 10 Music Video. It's Called Final Fantasy The Legendary Weapon. it's going to be 1 hour 30 mins to 2 Hour Movie. So i'll really dont know excally how im going to make it. But I will make it. So do not copy the name of this music video. Well if you wont to give me some help then that's cool that would be nice. A Final Fantasy 10 Movie. :D
<blink blink> :shock:

OH GOD THE HORROR!!! GETITOFF GETITOFF GETITOFF!!! <runs around in circles screaming> CAN'T YOU SEE IT??? CAN'T YOU SEE THEIR SCHEME??? THE FANBOYS, THEY'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD THEY WILL!!! AND THEN THEY WILL FORCE EVERY AMV TO BE LP, OR DBZ, OR FF, OR EVA VIDEOS WITH FLASHING IMAGES, OR... OR... OR.... <runs screaming like a madman smashing through nearest wall and leaving hole the shape of his body>
I believe in equality of the sexes and all, but hey, I likes boobs.

Return to “General AMV”