I hate my music videos.

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Dannywilson
Org Profile

I hate my music videos.

Post by Dannywilson » Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:22 pm

But do you? I dunno, I'm willing to exchange opinions for opinions, so just tell me what you want me to review, my 1.5mbps connection will do the downloading and I will do the writing.

If you want them, my videos are here.

/me poses demurely. "Please be gentle. It's my first time...."

:roll:
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

TommyRude
Org Profile

Post by TommyRude » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:38 am

Oooooooooooooooo...........a Five Iron Frenzy vid, Rudeboy must see this. I'll revie said vid, y'all can take y'pick of any of the vids I have up to review.

Peace

TommyRude
Org Profile

Post by TommyRude » Tue Sep 10, 2002 4:44 am

Um, on second thought, scratch that. You probably don' wanna know what I thought of that video........

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:21 pm

Well Tommy you get my review, just because I've loved your vids before I even got to a-m-v.org. And I understand the Chobits vid is a sorry excuse for 25 megs... I look at it somewhere between a car crash and a homeless bum, I pity it, but it was my "Learning" Vid that i did with premiere... I only uploaded it to give a couple people easy access to it.
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

Dannywilson
Org Profile

sonofabitch!

Post by Dannywilson » Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:11 am

Sonofabitch! You people should realize that the Chobits vid is not nearly as good as the Sealab 2021 video! Yet I have nearly double the amount of downloads of the Chobits vid than the Sealab one! AAAAARGH!!! you peoplle are gonna destroy my hosting!!!

Return to “Works in Progress”