The Christmas Project - It has begun !!!

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Rosie-chan
Org Profile

Post by Rosie-chan » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:58 pm

OtakuForLife wrote:It's not complete without some commericalization, I am doing
Toys R Us Kid or one of it's remixs .. I'll get to chosing the show later :)
If you could find the footage...I have a sneeking suspicion that Sana Kurata would make the ideal super-hyper Toys-R-Us kid....

(The episode of Kodocha in question is #39.)

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:30 pm

Well, I've confirmed that I do not have the Christmas episodes of Full Moon wo Sagashite, so therefore I will not be joining this project. Good luck to you all!

Anime suggestion: the Captain Tylor OAVs have a Christmas episode, I believe.

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:28 pm

Jasper-Isis wrote:Well, I've confirmed that I do not have the Christmas episodes of Full Moon wo Sagashite, so therefore I will not be joining this project. Good luck to you all!
I do not know if this would change your mind, but since there already are people working on the same anime on 2 different vidoes, you are allowed to use CCS :)

After all, I've been so busy working on other bits of the video here and therem that I have not had any time working on the main slot I was planning on. Hehe :)
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:51 pm

Muyo_Ryu wrote:Project Name

Anyone having any suggestions on the actual name of the project? I tried to go with the general Christmas + Anime fusion, but niether Christime nor Anistmas makes sence. It sounds like the name of a disease ^.^'

The Christmas Project is what I actually call it myself, but it's not really THAT original hehe ^.^ So if you have any ideas, just pop it down there :D
Unfortunately my first idea, 'The traditional christmas project and three jerks who did comedies' is too long so instead I think it should be called 'Project Undecided', at least if the currect song/anime choices are anything to judge by.

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:39 pm

Since Jasper has released one of my favorite tracks, I'm going to tentatively claim "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" to Chrno Crusade.

I'm getting a goth/industrial christmas cd, 'A Dark Noel' from a friend, so my music choice may change.

-DOKool

Muyo_Ryu
Org Profile

Post by Muyo_Ryu » Wed Sep 29, 2004 1:33 am

godix wrote:
Muyo_Ryu wrote:Project Name

Anyone having any suggestions on the actual name of the project? I tried to go with the general Christmas + Anime fusion, but niether Christime nor Anistmas makes sence. It sounds like the name of a disease ^.^'

The Christmas Project is what I actually call it myself, but it's not really THAT original hehe ^.^ So if you have any ideas, just pop it down there :D
Unfortunately my first idea, 'The traditional christmas project and three jerks who did comedies' is too long so instead I think it should be called 'Project Undecided', at least if the currect song/anime choices are anything to judge by.
You do have a point, "Project Undecided." Hmmm. It does have a nice sound to it, but it doesn't have much to do with the whole Xmas subject.
I'lll also keep in mind the first title you gave in. It might be long, but it's Christmassy lol :P
"Who said you'll be going to hell when you die.
.... you're already living it." - Zabuza

badmartialarts
Bad Martial Artist
Org Profile

Post by badmartialarts » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:14 am

After some searching about for versions of O Holy Night, I'm now pretty sure I'm gonna go with Nat King Cole's version. Because it's short, and it has a nice choir near the end.

Now to find it on CD....
Life's short.
eBayhard.

Heero_Yuy84
Org Profile

Post by Heero_Yuy84 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:44 am

Anime suggestion: Didn't the original SDF Macross have a Christmas episode?
*Resident shameless Gundam fanboy*

Toji Fujawara
Org Profile

Post by Toji Fujawara » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:30 pm

damn sorry to say but im afraid im going to have to drop out of this i just dont have the time to get this done by the deadline. Im very sorry. School and work are just a to much right now for me to put in the time i would like to for this video. Once again im very sorry for this i would honestly love to make this video but i just dont see it happening.
"Chewing gum is really gross, Chewing gum i hate the most"-Willy Wonka (Jonny Depp)

Rosie-chan
Org Profile

Post by Rosie-chan » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:14 am

Looking for song help: does anyone know of particularly good versions of "So This is Christmas" (aka "War is Over") out there? I know of the original John Lennon version (the copy I heard, the sound quality wasn't good and it had Yoko Ono singing in it, not a good thing), one by Neil Daimond (Not bad, although I only have it on casette tape) and one by Celine Dion (I would need to dig up the CD to remember wat I think about it.)

(continues to hunt for the family christmas CDs)

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”