newbie asako asks: system of a down or french hip hop?

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
asako
Org Profile

newbie asako asks: system of a down or french hip hop?

Post by asako » Fri Sep 06, 2002 11:50 am

newbie asako is not quite sure because a lot of people don't really like s.o.a.d. and newbie asako hates to be hated.
but newbie asako is also irresolute (such a difficult word he is) about faf larage because he doesn't know if his skills will be sufficient for this hiphop-thing.

newbie asako depends on your decision. he will cry if his desperate efforts insult system of a down, faf larage or mamoru oshii.

but newbie asako WANTS TO MAKE A MUSIC VIDEO!

Kai Stromler
Org Profile

Post by Kai Stromler » Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:35 pm

newbie asako should not worry about insulting his sources, and should use the French hip-hop (even though as a Germanophile metalhead both parts are personally anathema), as S.O.A.D are the second most overused artists on a-m-v.org, second only to the criminally redundant Linkin Park.

and if newbie asako is serious about the not crying thing, he will read the guides with care, if he has not done so already.

We need more surreal newbie posts like this, with bizarre third-person references instead of the normal fucked-up grammar and 1337d00d spellings.

--Kai
Shin Hatsubai is a Premiere-free studio. Insomni-Ack is habitually worthless.
CHOPWORK - abominations of maceration
skywide, armspread : forward, upward
Coelem - Tenebral Presence single now freely available

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:00 pm

Please! Don't ever post something like that again, it's darn disturbing! Talking about yourself through 3rd person is too distracting a way to communicate your ideas.

YOU HAVE AN IDEA! POST IT! ASK WHAT PEOPLE THINK! DON'T MAKE YOURSELF SOUND LIKE A NEWB! Making a demeaning post will just make you feel less good about your project.

For more input on your video, post more information within the same post or thread. Make sure to write out your pick for anime, song choices, the clips used at which spot, and/or any other information you might have on the video you are going to make.

Most people will look and they will usually tell you to go ahead and create it. Every idea is good so long as you put effort into it.

Don't worry...lots of newbs like you joining each day. And you posted in the right place. Yay! Yay!
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:03 pm

I forgot to add this, but FRENCH POP is great! Do something original, use music from all over the world. SOTD is WAY over done by now.

FRENCH POP! Pick French POP! The French need a place in the AMV community.
Orgasm - It's a Science

asako
Org Profile

Post by asako » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:51 pm

lyrs is unsatisfied with asako, isn't he?
asako is deeply sad about lyrs being upset with poor asako.

but asako will be brave:
he tries to explain what he wanna do, that he does:

he will use the raps of some french people (asako thinks, their strange names are shurik'n, faf larage, freeman and akhenaton - some of them being in a french group called "i am" asako believes to remember)

the mentioned song's name is "j'accuse", asako's english and french is bad, but he can translate this: "i accuse" is the meaning. in fact, it's called hip hop, not pop, and asako thinks, some french hip hop guys would be a little bit angry if they knew lyrs calls their music "pop".
asako won't tell them.

at the moment asako is translating the text to his native language (french rap in't easy to understand and asako's french is much worse than his english, unbelievable, that it is).
what he discoverd in his linguistical research (sounds good!) is that the rap-people from france tell their government and the people "up there" in general, that they do no good and accuse them to be thieves and much worse.
it's pretty french, asako guesses.

oh, yes, and asako wants to use some scenes from "ghost in the shell" for this. because in fact, people in "g.i.t.s." aren't very kind to each other, especially the government.

it'll be a little bit difficult because of the language and the syntax and the speed and this stuff, but he will try.
thank you, lyrs, asako doesn't worry. he does this for fun, lyrs knows? but he is open for everybody's ideas.

if someone is interested in the text, asako can push it through an online translator and send it to you.

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:10 pm

I feel sick...

:barf:

I still feel sick...

:Barf:

I am not feeling any better...Nothing else to barf up, but this!

Go ahead and try some French rap. I haven't heard much of it but I daresay people here dislike rap as a whole, but hey! Don't listen to these limited people who is prejudiced against genre's of "art."

Anyway, I've notice some good German rap...I just have to learn German so I can understand what the heck they are saying.
Orgasm - It's a Science

asako
Org Profile

Post by asako » Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:57 pm

asako is very happy about lyrs' tolerance and whishes him a fast recovery :wink:

in exchange he can offer to translate some of lyrs' german rap to english, if lyrs wants so. (asako's german is a little bit better than his english).

asako is astonished about finding such a great amount of germophi... germaniphu... this funny word expressing that you like germans.

Dream Walker
Org Profile

Post by Dream Walker » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:04 am

Dude you keep on pushin with the third person speech lol

Go for french hip hop
"consider yourself fortunate,your death will be easy compared to the one i will give your companions!"

Dannywilson
Org Profile

Post by Dannywilson » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:41 pm

Gollum.... Gollum likes it not, he does! My precious.... My prreeeessshhhuuusss!!! Likes the french rap, the precious does....
"in the morning when i have wood..i like to walk around my house and bump random shit with it.... " -Random comment on grouphug.us

NME
Org Profile

Post by NME » Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:07 am

BET YA BAX A LIL CANT YA TRA?
nil per os

Return to “General AMV”