Announcing the successor to the NES and RVG Projects....

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:41 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:I have to admit I don't like the lack of focus either but there is a severe shortage of tracks when we don't do this. Especially for the N64 O_o I downloaded all of them for every N64 game I played in a day to find a track. Also I don't think it will be as entertaining with three-d sprites dancing as it is when we watch headbanging rivercity ransom.

And Castor, I'm doubling up on tracks this year so I better see that horrible Zelda ad in the project now :twisted:
Make your first track a zelda one :P
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

The Wired Knight
Org Profile

Post by The Wired Knight » Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:44 pm

Actually I'm intentionally making two because I want to do an N64 track so for each project I made a video to the most current system it focuses on. So the two tracks are about 2 minutes in length each and I intend on giving these priority over my other projects so I can get them done WELL before the deadline this year.
BANG

Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Probate Attorney.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:17 pm

I know a few people did 2 tracks but I am totally willing to sacrifice my 2nd to let more people on board.

SSJVegita0609
Org Profile

Post by SSJVegita0609 » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:18 pm

If you guys need a subsitute again, feel free to drop me a line. I really would've done it this year if not for the time constraints + college.

So yeah, if you ever need me, just hit me up on aim. :wink:
The best effects are the ones you don't notice.

Hakura
Org Profile

Post by Hakura » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:34 pm

I'd love to come back XD Was sorry I coudln't take part in this years, major stuff happened in my life that prevented me from doing pretty much anythin ^^

I'm I'd be more then happy to return to the project ^^ Being on the first was a ton of fun XD

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:53 pm

The Wired Knight wrote:I have to admit I don't like the lack of focus either but there is a severe shortage of tracks when we don't do this. Especially for the N64 O_o I downloaded all of them for every N64 game I played in a day to find a track. Also I don't think it will be as entertaining with three-d sprites dancing as it is when we watch headbanging rivercity ransom.
This is the main reason we allowed 8 bit remixes into Retro, there are just too many great tracks being left out if we had limited to 16 bit consoles. People that loved Atari or Commodore 64 should be able to create the vids they want (assuming it is a good mix) and we want to be open to as many different game titles as possible.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:57 pm

Also I don't think maybe people at all would be interested if it was something like just playstation. For one thing, capturing gameplay footage would be a real pain. Then there just aren't all that many remixes.
If it was limited to say, PSX... probably 75% of the videos would be FF7, FF8, FF9, FF anthology, FF Tactics, etc :p

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:16 pm

i already have an idea down >.> just waiting for castor to get online >.>

Pwolf

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:29 pm

Pwolf wrote:i already have an idea down >.> just waiting for castor to get online >.>

Pwolf
I'll be home around 6-7pm tonight after work/dinner. I'll contact you from my private screename.

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Tue Sep 28, 2004 10:37 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
Pwolf wrote:i already have an idea down >.> just waiting for castor to get online >.>

Pwolf
I'll be home around 6-7pm tonight after work/dinner. I'll contact you from my private screename.
secksey :wink:

Pwolf

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”