InuYasha RULZ!!!!!

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Mintykins
Org Profile

InuYasha RULZ!!!!!

Post by Mintykins » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:26 pm

Heya pplz!!!! InuYasha is da best ANIME SHOW OUT THERE!!!!!! The manga RULZ!!!!!! (thanx Shadow_Fang!!!!!) Sango is da best character!!! She is so awesome!!!! She has a giant BOOMERANG!!!! :lol: poor miroku LMAO :lol: Anyways, Sango's my fave character!!! And Shippo is so00o0o0o cute!!!! Personally, I think Kagome should have been a blonde, I mean, when she pulled the Tetsusaiga out of the thingamagigger , she just stood there and said "Oops" WHAT A MORON!! :) Anyways, wat do y'all think?????? :?: :?: :?:

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:31 pm

That's nice.

It would also be nice if you would discuss about 'anime episodes' in this forum area instead of about how 'Inuyahsa' rules in general. :idea:
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

AMVfreak
Org Profile

Post by AMVfreak » Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:35 pm

I mean, when she pulled the Tetsusaiga out of the thingamagigger , she just stood there and said "Oops" WHAT A MORON!! Smile Anyways, wat do y'all think?????? Question Question Question
EDIT:
Hmm... I guess it wont be really out of place if you were planning to discuss about this scene in whatever ep it was in.
If you were, it helps to put the episode number on the topic next time :P

[MOD: This forum is not for general discussion of anime, but rather for specific episodes. Next time, please use our General Anime forum.]
Lurid Enchantment - ICYCLOUD
urban suite - TRYTHIL
大切な思い - BAKADESHI
Expansion - RESK

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”