lee will die! (naruto)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
JESUS420
Org Profile

Post by JESUS420 » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:53 pm

omfg! 230 eps!? ill be like 195 years old after i see all 230 eps!!!! and whats the movie gonna be about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? :twisted: ?
haha

HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:19 pm

Kalium wrote:and do you guys thin that sakura will end up likeing naruto more that sasuke somehow?
Spoiler wrote:Also not likely, considering the manga out so far.
Spoiler wrote:Actually, I think she's starting to lean more towards Naruto now. After all, she said when Naruto promised to bring Sasuke back that he somehow knew the whole time how she felt towards Sasuke and disliked him, yet he still continued to save her and help her out.

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:16 am

Calim wrote:2. They are going to explain Kakashi in the new Naruto Movie coming up!
usually movies arent gonna have much connection to the anime, as in what you learn in the movie might not be mentioned at all in the anime...

but they might(like DBZ with garlic Jr........ wait.... *whispers*filler*whispers)... but not in the manga's case...

Calim
Org Profile

Post by Calim » Sat Sep 18, 2004 1:31 pm

I'll try and find the Trailer so I can show it to you guys.

TheUnlimited you are right this doesn't have anything to do with the main plot of the story of Naruto the movie is to explain Kakashi's past.
"Ass's are important in todays society, but....." -By Knuckles
FUNimation Kills my innerchild
Shippo is the PIMP of all foxes ^^.
Shippo Fan Club Member

In4ser
Org Profile

Post by In4ser » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:36 pm

Nah I think it will Sakura x Sasuke, I'm opting that it will be Naruto x Hinata.
Spoiler wrote:Btw has ne one been reading the manga lately? It's badass, but seemingly becoming too DBZish. Sasuke and Naruto are continually powering up... First Chidori vs Rasengan, a draw. Then Curse Seal and Kyubi Naruto. Then Sasuke achieves Sharingain lvl 3, naruto seems to go to Kyubi lvl 2 (higher than when fighting Haku, I believe cause his chakra moves independently and can grab, stretch and throw ppl (namely sasuke) and then sasuke goes lvl 2 curse seal, his hair grows and changes color (either white or blonde...hoping it white).

Trident
Org Profile

Post by Trident » Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:27 pm

Of course it's getting DBZish. The Naruto creator (his name escapes me at the moment) got into manga/anime because of DB/DBZ (and Akira, but that's beside the point). You can even see the artistic influence--as early as the Chuunin arc, Rock Lee "goes Saiyin"--his hair raises as he powers up. There's even a part in the manga during the Tsunade arc where Naruto buys an ANBU mask from the vendor--if you look closely enough, there's a DBZ face among the masks.

Any guesses as to how the series is going to end? My speculation is that Naruto will not be the Hokage by the end, but he will clearly be next in line for the job.
"The dice of love are madness and turmoil."--Anakreon

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:51 pm

Trident wrote:Any guesses as to how the series is going to end? My speculation is that Naruto will not be the Hokage by the end, but he will clearly be next in line for the job.
I'd be pretty hard for him to get anywhere near Hokage, as far as rank is concerned, unless the characters start aging. Although this anime is no stranger to promting the young, Itachi was an ANBU commander at 12 and Nara just made Chunnin. So I suppose it's a possiblity, and skill wise he'll definitely be up there.

However it ends, it will most likely be open ended, leaving room for a follow up series. Which may not be a bad thing, but isn't necessaraly a good thing.

Feria
Org Profile

Post by Feria » Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:55 pm

If it DOES end up DBZish though, it will have so many episodes that Naruto ageing would have to happen. Plus, with its popularity, a second series would still be a viable option.
The very thing that I am trying to prove to not exist is the very thing holding me back...

Masamune_X
Org Profile

Post by Masamune_X » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:14 pm

Feria wrote:If it DOES end up DBZish though, it will have so many episodes that Naruto ageing would have to happen. Plus, with its popularity, a second series would still be a viable option.
I though of that too.N E ways Rock lee wouldn't die he will get better soon.He gets better in the manga and he meets gaara again.but they dont fight.gaara goes against somebody else
Next Project:Kenshin's Battle

Masamune_X
Org Profile

Post by Masamune_X » Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:15 pm

Feria wrote:If it DOES end up DBZish though, it will have so many episodes that Naruto ageing would have to happen. Plus, with its popularity, a second series would still be a viable option.
I though of that too.N E ways Rock lee wouldn't die he will get better soon.He gets better in the manga and he meets gaara again.but they dont fight.gaara goes against somebody else
Next Project:Kenshin's Battle

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”